facebook

top houses

by: rush2013

I am rushing this spring. I wanted to know What are the top 3 houses??:)

Posted By: rush2013
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: optimist   

I wouldn't look into who are the top three houses. i would go through rush with and open mind and see which one you feel most at home with. and i would also talk to each sorority personally and not rely on this site. it is not the best source. I went through fall rush and i fell in love with the home i chose! with out worrying who the top houses where! good luck! and i hope you find the perfect place for you.

By: optimist
#2  by: Anonymous   

1. Alpha Phi
2. Kappa Kappa Gamma

3. Alpha Xi Delta

By: Anonymous
#3  by: baconandeggs   

There is no such thing as top houses. All houses have a deep respect for each others brothers and for other fraternities. Your ultimate goal would be to see where you feel your self fit and you are most comfortable. That's the most important to keep in mind when deciding which house to rush. When you ultimately find where you felt the most confortable , then you have ultimately made your life long decision. All houses will have amazing things to offer which you would never understand unless you take that dive! Good luck on your future endeavors! :]

By: baconandeggs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.