2. Sig ep
3. Sigma Nu
4. DSP
....it is what it is.

Posted By: The 101
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek star   

how is kappa delta first? They did nothing special this year, I get if they were top last year but most definitely not top this year. They won nothing other than derby days which is a "tradition" and for their philanthropy they literally force their members To pay for their tickets To the marathon, they aren't venturing out to raise awareness or get donations other than from frats. Alpha phi is definitely number one this year, they freaking won the president's trophy which is a great accomplishment. Kappa delta did nothing special this year other than win derby days which they flaunt and discourage other orgs from even trying to compete. They didn't even get a formal, I'm not saying they are a bad org but to say they are number one is invalid, maybe they can try to regain their status next year but this was not their year and they know it.

By: Greek star
by: Tap that Jul 26, 2015 4:03:29 PM

I get what you're saying I really do but maybe you we're basing top house off different things . For one kappa delta got top grades all year long. Plus they raise more money than every sorority with their philanthropy. I honestly see them most involved around campus then Alpha phi. Then I can even say that they look like a real Group of girls who really like each other. Alpha phi did get presents trophy this year which is amazing but other than that they didn't do anything else. They didn't get top grades they didn't raise the more money for their philanthropy and they were very quiet this year around campus . But then again people based top house off of different things

By: Tap that
by: UmmJul 27, 2015 11:13:58 PM

The only reason they raise a lot of money is because of their race where they force their girls to sell tickets to or they have to pay out of their pocket... They aren't going out there and venturing out, they literally depend on the frats to pull through

By: Umm
#2  by: LL   

This is very accurate

By: LL
#3  by: Yo   

But doesn't every sorority have a number of things they have to sell or do to raise money for their. Philanthropy? And I don't see anything wrong with them personally contributing to their philanthropy.

By: Yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.