facebook

why

by: jay

Why does Theta Phi Alpha do DG's hand sign??

Posted By: jay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Barrier   

Never thought about it....but "Jay" is right, they are literally doing the half an anchor from DG, my mom was DG and I can tell you that is there thing, Theta Phi's TRUE hand sign should be three fingers stretched across to form the theta greek letter, so they should maybe start praying Creighton doesn't add a DG chapter.

By: Barrier
by: sororitytyJan 26, 2014 10:54:35 PM

No that hand sign that forms the theta symbol is Kappa Alpha Thetaa's sign.....TPA's is the Chi sign.

By: sororityty
#2  by: LOL   

If DG comes to Creighton this will be awkward... hopefully that happens

By: LOL
#3  by: ThetaSouthern   

Out national sign isn't to go the opposite way of DG.... Theta at Creighton needs to get it together before Nationals goes through with revoking this charter.

By: ThetaSouthern
#4  by: dumb   

this chapter mimicks everything they do from other nationally strong sororities. So many girls were so excited to see "Theta" only to realize they're living off the reputation of Kappa Alpha "Theta" and then using DG's sign is just another way to pass off their poor sorority as a viable option to girls who dont know as much about greek life.

By: dumb
by: dumberJan 23, 2014 11:02:51 PM

you're really judging theta phi based off of their name?? it's not their fault there's more than one sorority with the word theta in it... people at this school are so god damn judgmental

By: dumber
by: lolJan 24, 2014 12:35:43 AM

probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

By: lol
by: heyFeb 6, 2014 10:21:51 AM

well someone clearly didn't get a bid...

By: hey
#5  by: lol   

Lol it's the actual TPA sign, which conveniently is the opposite of DG's...get the hell over it. Probably jealous of the actual hot girls of this campus

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.