facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bluejayz   

DZ and Gphi

Theta and Pi Phi

TriDelt

KKG

And Alpha Phi is still too new to really say where they fit.

By: Bluejayz
#2  by: Jays   

I disagree.

By: Jays
by: therealtruthDec 11, 2012 3:40:53 AM

Hotness:

Top: GPhi
Upper Middle: DZ and Theta Phi
Middle: Pi Phi and some of APhi
Bottom: TriDelt KKG and the rest of APhi

Popularity/sororitytiness/other stuff:

Top: DZ
Upper Middle: Theta Phi and GPhi
Middle: Pi Phi and maybe APhi
Bottom: TriDelt KKG and maybe APhi

By: therealtruth
#3  by: TaRD   

I also disagree

By: TaRD
#4  by: Cusorority   

Each sorority has its own things going on. The Gphi's are kinda the hot ones. The DZ's are the classy/traditional sorority ones. The Theta's are the fun ones and the party girls. The Pi Phi's are the smart ones and can still have a good time. A-Phi are the new ones, and the other two welll....they have great personalities (read that how you may)

By: Cusorority
by: RaPJan 17, 2013 10:58:21 PM

LOL dz's are not classy or traditional

By: RaP
#5  by: CU student   

Each chapter has a specific type of person that they attract, but DZ, (maybe GPhi), and Pi Phi have the most well rounded group of girls.

I'm not sure why people are considering Theta phi top tier...least classy, low GPA, can't even throw social functions.

By: CU student
#6  by: CU2014   

TOP: Alpha Phi & GPhi

MIDDLE: DZ, Pi Phi

BOTTOM: Tri-Delt & KKG

Basement: Theta. Whoever said that Theta is top tier must be a Theta. They are on social probation and nationals came down last semester and kicked out a bunch of upper clansmen girls. If you're in Theta you can't go to date parties or formals or anything, plus they can't throw their own. Most of their pledge class fled and hoped to make a better house next year.

By: CU2014
by: cupMay 18, 2014 12:46:19 AM

I know "upper clansmen girls" is a typo, but that is seriously funny as hell.

By: cup
by: cupMay 18, 2014 12:48:07 AM

Oh and if you are a pledge and drop out BEFORE initiation, yes you can join another house.

By: cup
#7  by: Go Greek   

Top: DZ and Gamma Phi-- these two are always the strongest during Recruitment, even of Gamma Phi falls off the face of the earth after Recruitment. Their 2013 pledge class was not as strong as usual. DZ will probably always hold their own, and that isn't changing any time soon.

Upper Middle: Alpha Phi and Pi Phi-- Alpha Phi may be new, but no one can argue that they pulled a hot pledge class last year. Pi Phi is sometimes considered top, but they are trying too hard, and have some girls that are going a little too party crazy.

Middle: Theta Phi-- most people are saying they will have a bad recruitment this year, but they have always done well in the past, so hopefully they won't let their circumstances stop them.

Bottom: Kappa and Tri Delt: I have great friends in both, and think they have great girls and great sisterhoods, but they need some work in the recruitment department.

By: Go Greek
by: Greek GirlJan 6, 2014 9:46:21 AM

I agree that this is fairly accurate. Fair rating.

By: Greek Girl
#8  by: billybluejay   

After this years recruitment...completely honest rating

Top: Theta and GPhi
Mid: DZ (wtf happened??)...some of Aphi, Pi Phi
Bottom:The rest of Aphi, KKG, TriDelt

By: billybluejay
by: 2sorority2cJan 26, 2014 10:48:29 PM

more true/best rating

By: 2sorority2c
by: FratFratDec 15, 2014 9:30:24 PM

Theta is no where near the top, as far as on campus involvement they are no where to be seen, and while GPHI is full of great girls even they will say they don't do much at CU

By: FratFrat
#9  by: Go Greek   

Top: Gamma Phi and Pi phi
Mid: dz (awful pledge class this year), theta phi, a phi
Bottom: tri delta, kappa

By: Go Greek
#10  by: lol   

TOP:Theta, Gphi
MID:Pi Phi, A phi, DZ (lol @ ur PC)
BOTTOM: TriDelt, KKG (what else is new?)

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.