facebook

joining a sorority

by: NervousAF

What's the BEST tips y'all have for rush week? Hair, makeup, clothes, what to talk about when you go to the houses, etc.

Posted By: NervousAF
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SororitySister   

I'm not sure if I can tell you much because I do not want to get in trouble, but I would say depending on the house you're wanting to get into, you should dress to impress. When it comes to hair and outfits, make sure you spend at least a half an hour to an hour getting ready; you don't want to just throw something on in ten minutes.. you want to plan it out. For example, get ready as if you're going to homecoming or to a wedding. You don't have to look flawless but you do want to show the sorority sisters that you took the time to look your best or at least presentable. I am not going to go into what to talk about at the houses because I do not want to get in trouble for what I post, but the one thing you should learn about the sororities are the main components that go into each chapter in terms of their symbol, color, or philanthropy. If you know things about the houses then you will be sure to impress them because you'll seem interested in what that house has to offer. But don't just pretend to like/enjoy a house, actually want to be there.

By: SororitySister
#2  by: howlyes   

Just be yourself! Be interested in conversation, care about your appearance, and just try and relax. I promise the girls you're talking to are just as nervous as you are.

By: howlyes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.