facebook

here's an idea

by: They are irrelevant

Not even going to call them by name. It’s cliché but ever heard that any publicity is good publicity? Unfortunately it’s true. Sh~~ on here always seems to be about them good or bad, and that just means more people talk about them. How about if we ignore them, promote other groups in a positive way and mention some of the accomplishments of the rest of us? Then they’ll become the irrelevant girls on campus that they are. I’ll start. What group raised the most money for their philanthropy last semester? What group made quota in only their third year on campus? Who won Relay for Life? What group has the largest new member class for their first year of recruitment? How many groups have had zero new member drops? What group is the sportiest? Which chapter is the largest on campus? What group is known to have the best sisterhood? Who is known as the most diverse? I can tell you who isn’t any of these.

Posted By: They are irrelevant
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummm   

I don't know what this is in reference to but... You sound very bitter and preoccupied with someone. I'm in one of the houses mentioned so I don't think it is mine and I hope you aren't one of my sisters. Here's an idea... Try being happy and supportive of all houses. We are all in this thing together. Meet any negativity someone shows with kindness. It will only be of benefit to you and your state of mind.

By: Ummm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.