facebook

panhel epidemic

by: Disgusted

I've honestly can't believe some of these posts on this discussion board. Do any of you women realize that bashing on each other over the Internet is similar to watching reality tv moms getting in a cat fight? It's disgusting. Who the hell cares who is top house. In the end, does all this really matter? If you are concerned with who's the hotter sorority or who's the most popular, you either are a frat guy or you are a sorority girl whose goal is to please men. I'm not trying to go all feminist on you all, but isn't part of joining a sorority supposed to be about surrounding yourself around women who inspire you? This is an epidemic in the Panhel community. I would expect much more openness and understanding with each other because of the highly diverse university we attend. Instead I see the same cattyness from high school pouring out through your very lips. How can you expect to gain equal respect from men when you can't even respect your fellow women? Unbelievable.

Posted By: Disgusted
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YUP   

The hate that everyone is giving everyone else needs to stop. It's especially disturbing because I was always under the impression that sororities got along with each other fairly well... who knew that this cattiness was lurking under the surface

By: YUP
#2  by: THANK YOU   

to any freshman reading, please know that these nasty posts are from a small minority of people in Greek life and do not represent panhel at cu AT ALL

By: THANK YOU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.