facebook

girl from last year

by: fratbro2

My friend posted abt that girl last year and we cant find her so far this semester. Weve been hitting up the bars but its like the best looking girls havent been going out yet. Where are they?

Posted By: fratbro2
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kewl   

is this the alpha chi girl? i'm a sister if you still need help, describe her again and i can talk to her 4 ya teehee

By: kewl
by: fratbro2Oct 12, 2015 5:32:26 PM

Yea, that one. What my friend told me is shes from nyc and she was always in black when he saw her. He hasnt seen her at all this semester out but he caught her going into the house you have. Idk what else cuz it's all he told me when I saw him today

By: fratbro2
#2  by: panhellove   

What does said girl look like? Short/Tall Tan, brown hair etc.?

By: panhellove
by: fratbro2Nov 23, 2015 4:37:10 PM

My friend said shes tan kind of and shorter than him but hes a tall guy. He said he saw the friend she used to be in cannons with at 1020 last week but couldnt talk to her.

#3  by: Panhellove   

You should definitely approach them/her

By: Panhellove
#4  by: fratbro2   

My friend and I went to the usual spots wed see her at and she isnt anywhere.. We thought she transferred but then we saw her at john jay Sunday night. If you know who she might be do you know when shes going out again?

by: panhelloveDec 19, 2015 3:35:54 PM

Tuesday most likely, if I am thinking about the same person you are thinking about.

By: panhellove
#5  by: confused   

so this can be done with- LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE. facebook stalk, message.
did that need to take over a semester to do to find her? this thread is embarassing

By: confused
#6  by: honestly tho...   

This entire thread is pathetic. If you're trying to get someone's attention, you've achieved that. Otherwise, this is annoying and blatantly stupid. AXO has a site -- check it out and you're guaranteed to find her. If not, a little FB stalking never hurt. Just quit this. It's so dumb, smh.

By: honestly tho...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.