facebook

one axo girl.....

by: notafratbro

hey so I think AXO is nice, like all the sororities, but there's one girl I see whenever im out with my bros or myself and she's hot as hell but crazy and fun too. idk her name but i see her in the bars a lot with her friend and I need to get with her, someone help a brother out?

Posted By: notafratbro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sororitygirl   

Haha do you have a description of her?

By: sororitygirl
by: notafratbroApr 12, 2015 4:56:14 PM

shes always in black and i overheard her tell someone shes from nyc.....

By: notafratbro
by: notafratbroApr 12, 2015 4:58:57 PM

or at least shs always in black when i see her

#2  by: sororitygirl   

You can just look at the axo website...a bit creepy but you'll find your mysterious woman in black haha

By: sororitygirl
by: notafratbroApr 12, 2015 10:41:25 PM

oh thats a nice idea, thanks

#3  by: sororityty   

Rofl if you see her at cannons or 1020 a lot I think I might know her. Whats her hair like?

By: sororityty
by: notafratbroApr 13, 2015 9:06:17 PM

whenever id see her it seemed kind of dark but light at the ends. however this was in the bars so i could be wrong.....

#4  by: reality   

This is so creepy and stupid. Just go up to her when you see her, introduce yourself, and get to know her, like a normal person.

By: reality
by: notafratbroApr 13, 2015 9:07:07 PM

i cant because i get really nervous. i think ill just ask one of my friends to help me out or ill use the site......

#5  by: Fratbrodeux   

Yo did you ever find her?

By: Fratbrodeux
by: notafratbroApr 14, 2015 8:37:43 PM

i did but i havent talked to her yet..... im waiting for friday when i usually see her

#6  by: hey   

So did this work out? Im just waiting to see who this is. I feel like I know who the girl is and Im waiting to see if I am right. Did this work out?

By: hey
by: notafratbroApr 18, 2015 8:54:35 PM

I waited in 1020 until after 1 last night, didnt see her. Im trying cannons tonight with my bros for help if I see her......

#7  by: Keep it Real   

How do you even know she's in Alpha Chi? Let's get more details on what she looks like, nobody can help you with "wears black" and "ombre hair"

By: Keep it Real
by: notafratbroMay 20, 2015 5:38:40 PM

Hey all. My friend ended up hooking up with her but she was so nice to me and I think we can be good friends. Im glad to at least have met her and got connected somehow. Things can turn out nicer next year, so I'm looking to it.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.