facebook

delta grandma??

by: Serious Question

Hi can someone please give an HONEST answer about the delta grandma answers???? I am going through rush soon and I heard they hide all the 35+ GS sisters in the back during recruitment but that when you join it's like grandma central. SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE. I have heard such mixed things about DG but I guess it's just people in it trying to self-promote on here? So confused.

Sincerely,

Rushing soon

Posted By: Serious Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

theyre all old. all of them. theyre literally grandmas. like... their grandchildren will be the "sisters" you meet during recruitment. dont be fooled. ask them what their grandmas are like. thats how youll get in.

By: yes
by: umJan 20, 2015 1:55:23 PM

if the "sisters" are grandmothers, wouldn't i be asking about their great-grandmothers?

By: um
by: noJan 20, 2015 2:13:44 PM

no... the point is that you will not be meeting actual DGs during recruitment. you will be meeting the grandchildren of actual DGs. these grandchildren will be pretending to be sisters. they are not sisters. they are grandchildren.

By: no
#2  by: cc16   

bump

By: cc16
#3  by: Alabama hot pocket   

Delta Grandma? More like Delta milf if OP is right.

By: Alabama hot pocket
#4  by: ^   

This isn't true. It's just a rumor started by other sororities that want to deface DG. Besides, a chapter like DG that can be selective won't choose to have so many grad students b/c it's better to pick undergrads who have more years in college.

By: ^
#5  by: unnamed   

bump

By: unnamed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.