facebook

barnard girl rushing sorority

by: Barnardgirl

I'm an upcoming Barnard student and wanted to know if it is easy to join a sorority even though I technically do not go to Columbia

Posted By: Barnardgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

if you think that you "technically do not go to columbia" then you are in for a surprise... you do realize that academics and extra curricular activities are completely integrated? barnard is one of the four undergraduate colleges of columbia university. you receive a degree from columbia university. barnard is socially and academically integrated but institutionally independent.

By: haha
#2  by: yup   

Your school affiliation has nothing to do with how likely it is you'll get into any of them. They're all like 50% Barnard, maybe more.

By: yup
#3  by: nothin much   

Hey! You can totally join a sorority. I'm a barnard student and I'm in one of the sororities. Formal recruitment is at the beginning of the second semester, and there are events throughout the fall semester that you can go to to meet girls and get a better grasp of which sorority you like best. Really pay attention to your own feelings and thoughts about each sorority, not others; otherwise, you'll end up in the wrong sorority that you don't really fit into.

By: nothin much
by: YAYAug 10, 2014 1:24:13 PM

Definitely agree with ya! Wise words that I definitely used during recruitment. :)

By: YAY
#4  by: Are you rich?   

If not you'll have a little more difficulty. Keep on keepin on.

By: Are you rich?
by: ShushAug 21, 2014 4:50:30 PM

oh be quiet h@t3r

By: Shush
#5  by: real question   

What's Barnard?

By: real question

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.