facebook

axo

by: PNM

So I'm hearing mixed reviews about axo. I've heard from some sources that it is not a good sorority (aka nerdy/awkward), but this site is saying that they are rising and getting better and hotter. JUST TELL ME WHAT THE TRUTH IS PLEASE. I'm planning on going through rush and feel that it's important to have accurate information.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

nothing on this site is accurate. its literally all lies by girls trying to make their sorority look better. you could probably judge a sorority by its number of self ranks/ bashing on other pages. (more self ranks, worse it is; more bashing, better it is. tl;dr: a sorority thats actually good doesnt waste its time trying to make itself look better on this idiotic website.

By: lol
by: illogicalJan 14, 2014 11:59:37 AM

positive rankings do not mean a sorority isn't good. that's so illogical. You have no way of knowing if it's self-ranking or not. Sometimes its blatantly obvious, but as someone who has left positive rankings for all the sororities at one time in another I beg to differ.

By: illogical
by: hahaJan 15, 2014 8:26:54 AM

after this comment was posted sdt paid for more than 10 comments to be deleted, as did some of the other sororities

By: haha
#2  by: seriously   

axo is mid tier, make your own judgements. you really cant generalize a group of 200 girls in a couple adjectives.

By: seriously
#3  by: solid middle tier   

and has been on the rise. has girls of all different kinds. There's a wide variety of looks and types. If you're one of the really pretty girls in axo you stand out in the best way possible, unlike some of the other sororities that have a more uniform look

By: solid middle tier
#4  by: Truth   

Axo is like the Zooey Deschanel of sororities quirky, but cute kind of haphazardly disastrous from time to time, but always well meaning. Lots of pretty girls, but they are probably the only sorority that doesn't select girls based on looks alone. Probs 60% pretty 20% ok 20% meh/no. Check sororities' new exec boards pictures on their websites for an accurate representation of what a sorority is really like because those are their elected leaders and representatives.

By: Truth
by: CC15Jan 14, 2014 3:53:22 PM

the 60/20/20 numbers are accurate. axo is the "non-sorority sorority" like not stereotypically sororityty

By: CC15
#5  by: well   

they are the "reasonable" girls who party a little bit but go home alone at 10:30 to study their chemistry flashcards.

By: well
#6  by: MIND BLOWN   

all of the above posts were written by girls in axo. WOW.

By: MIND BLOWN
#7  by: Honestly    

AXO is fine just wait a couple weeks and judge for yourself literally everything on this website is inaccurate.

By: Honestly
by: ???Jan 21, 2014 12:03:56 PM

including your post???

By: ???
by: DUH Jan 22, 2014 4:29:36 PM

She was clearly using "literally" in the hyperbolic, intensifier, metaphorical sense of our sororo-ancestors!!!! If you can't handle "literally" being used metaphorically then you should probs leave greek life right now. It is a staple of our everyday vocabulary. For example:

"This girl kept correcting my grammar all day! She is literally the most annoying person I have ever met! Language evolves #getoverit!"

Although considering your propensity for correcting strangers online, it might not actually be a hyperbolic statement! See you at rush next weekend ;)

By: DUH
#8  by: Really?   

Just go through recruitment. The whole point of recruitment is to see who you gel with and would enjoy spending time with. The whole thing with reputations and what they're like, and this entire website? It really doesn't matter, because you'll be meeting them in a few weeks! Someone's potentially bad reputation shouldn't stop you from connecting with them and someone's great reputation doesn't stop you from just not liking them. If you really wanna check them out, go through their website and see if you already know any girls in classes or something. Otherwise I wouldn't trust people here to give you an unbiased view.

By: Really?
#9  by: Truth   

AXΩ is rising. People can't handle it bc girls get jealous but this sorority is getting so much better. They mix and have a house now and they're generally a good time.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.