facebook

aoii lying?

by: person

so what's the deal? they lied about having a possibility to get a house, despite that that is obviously fake> and they also messed around with illegal recruitment?

Posted By: person
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Woah   

I'm going to move that no one seriously respond to this as these are some pretty serious accusations and it's not really worth getting into.

By: Woah
#2  by: To AOPII   

to the members of aoii: if you want to be accepted by the greek community, please stop bashing the other chapters. It's no coincidence that an increase in mean and hateful posts on other sorority ranking pages has happened just before aoii has their first formal recruitment. You're playing dirty and we don't like it. This site was basically dormant and irrelevant until a few people decided to go on and put everyone else down. You've started a war and you don't like the consequences. Give respect and you'll get it.

I don't know any present or former members of aoii, so I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I meet you and your sisters in person in the coming weeks.
You've already ruined your virtual first impression, I hope you won't ruin your second one.

By: To AOPII
by: a little harshJan 9, 2014 9:52:00 PM

You know I'm reading this website, and I really don't see that AOPi is bashing anyone. To me it all reads like regular immature blah blah blah. I don't get the feeling it is them. Also, why would they do that? There was nastiness on this webpage long before AOPi came to town. I feel it is a little unpanhellenic to point the finger at them. To say something like "you've started a war?" Really? We don't act like that at Columbia. Please remember that anyone from anywhere in the world can get on this website. We don't even know if it is a real sorority member writing anything. RELAX! We are all friends. I welcome AOPi and all the sororities.

By: a little harsh
#3  by: honestly   

all this hate aoii is getting is ridiculous. this site had hateful posts before aoii even came to campus. and who knows, maybe members of other sororities are feeling threatened? there are so many explanations for the meanness, but its all really confined to online.

in person, ive only had great interactions with members of all five sororities

By: honestly
#4  by: ridiculouos   

There is LOADS of hatefulness on this page to all sororities including AOPi. Why are you targeting them?

By: ridiculouos
#5  by: lets be real   

aoii sucks and will get girls that are lame

By: lets be real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.