facebook

for potential new members going through rush soon

by: PNMS

Hi Guys. I'm not a member of a sorority. I AM a sorority. That's right! I'm the disembodied, abstract, vaporized pure essence of a Panhellenic sorority. One that has a chapter right here at Columbia! Of course I can't tell you which one, did Grandmother Willow ever claim an allegiance? Of course not! It's a conflict of interest.

Here's my advice: just be yourself, everyone else is already taken! Haha that's a quote from Shakespeare. Any problems NOT solved by being yourself can be solved with a check made out to the president of the sorority of your choice! VISA, Mastercard, and cash are also acceptable. Please note: donations do NOT guarantee a bid, they just grease the wheels if you know what I mean ;)

Kisses!

Posted By: PNMS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: youknowwhattheysay..   

about sorority and fraternity members buying their friends? I guess they never realized it extended to this level. But we all know the truth, right? Now's your chance to get an edge :)

By: youknowwhattheysay..
#2  by: cc 15   

Here's my advice: just be yourself, everyone else is already taken! Haha that's a quote from Shakespeare.

By: cc 15
#3  by: wait...   

whaaat?

By: wait...
#4  by: Hot damn delta grandma   

Wow so true!!1!

By: Hot damn delta grandma
#5  by: cc16   

this is so important and very true

By: cc16

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.