facebook

Does getting to preference round mean you made it?

by: Yt

Does getting to preference round mean you made it? Any tips for what they look for in pref round? I don’t ask this from a place of confidence, but with the hopefulness that I’ll get into a sorority that I’m scared to get attached to in case I don’t get a bid.

Posted By: Yt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not exactly   

Going to pref does mean they want you, but it doesn't guarantee a bid from that sorority, beducase the other sorority might put you higher on their list.

By: not exactly
by: YaJan 24, 2021 4:16:21 PM

What if you pref sorority x as #1 and the sorority x also puts you on their list of PNMs they extend a bid to, would you get in then?

By: Ya
#2  by: Factss   

Also this year a lot of girls are preffing more than 2 sororities and it’s very likely that you can not get into your top

By: Factss
#3  by: pref night   

If you're coming back, they must adore you! I know pref night is scary, but any sorority that invited you back for pref is because they actually want you to join their chapter. True, if you pref a lot of chapters you may not get what you think is your first pick but I promise that you will get sisters who will love you for you!

By: pref night

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.