#11  by: sdt is strong these days   

KAT
DG
SDT

AXO

Gphi/Aopi

By: sdt is strong these days
#12  by: superficial    

What are these rankings based on? Because if you’re being superficial and ranking on popularity/‘coolness’ then yeah it’s
Theta
DG
Sdt
AXO
AOPI/ gphi

By: superficial
#13  by: 2 cents   

chiming in just to say that if you think you deserve to be in a top sorority and don't make it... don't settle for less even though everyone will tell you it all works out in the end. you will spend four years of your life around a group of girls you think you're better than and that will suck for you and your sorority sisters

By: 2 cents
by: disagree Jan 24, 2020 10:08:26 AM

I don’t know. As someone in not a top sorority, I’ve personally witnessed girls in my sorority who wanted a top house, but end up growing to love our chapter. As a freshman they may have been disappointed, but as a senior, I know they couldn’t have imaged themselves anywhere else. A lot of growing up happens between freshman and senior year, and I really recommend people who are interested in Greeklife to finish through recruitment

By: disagree
#14  by: wtf   

Yes, the rankings are pretty accurate...theta/dg are the same basically. Wow always thought axo > sdt
Gphi and aopii are much newer, so its been harder for them to establish themselves on campus + build their rep

By: wtf
#15  by: official ranking    

new rankings sprint 2020
1) theta / dg (both are the same, theta pc 21 looking a bit stronger tho)

2) SDT
3) AXO
4) AOPI
5) GPhi

By: official ranking
by: biggesdt self rankersFeb 4, 2021 1:39:54 AM

an sdt wrote this

By: biggesdt self rankers
by: lolFeb 6, 2021 11:53:24 AM

lol wut

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.