facebook

first semester behavior ?

by: PNM

Do the sororities know who's rushing and watch the them closely before they rush in the second semester? Also I know a 3.5 is the required GPA to rush but do the sororities have higher GPA requirement if so what are they? And how are theta and DG different from each other? Thank you!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cugirl   

okay, the two comments above are plain mean, offensive, and untrue. dg is hands-down the best sorority, and for some reason, every other sorority here feels the need to define itself in terms of why its NOT dg and why dg is bad. im in dg, and we have great sisterhood and absolutely do NOT choose new members based on looks and wealth. im sorry if the people who we end up getting along best with look a certain way and have certain financial situations. NOT OUR FAULT. im also sorry that people who didn't get in feel the need to put down the organization. theta and sdt need to learn to define their organization without putting down dg. its just sad at this point.

all three houses are different and attract different types of people. just because one attracts a certain type doesn't mean you have to insult it.

By: cugirl
#2  by: cu2014   

i agree with seen-it-all. so many of my DG friends have personally said how terrible the sisterhood is in DG and how they hate it. last year they tried overthrowing their president or something crazy like that. it's really really sad

By: cu2014
by: DGandLovingItSep 17, 2013 4:37:37 PM

By the way, to clarify, NO ONE ever tried to overthrow the president. That's crazy. There was just more than one girl on the ballot, simple as that! I hate all these stupid rumors :/

By: DGandLovingIt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.