facebook

axo vs. aoii

by: ~

I'm thinking about rushing and wanted to know the differences between axo and aoii because they seem quite similar to me in terms of non-traditional sorority types but still have strong sisterhood

Posted By: ~
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lala   

they're both really nice girls who aren't cliquey like some of the other sororitys. i feel like you would get real lifelong friendships from both. but axo has common housing and aoii doesn't. i think that's the big difference

By: lala
#2  by: heythere   

axo is a lot more social, cuter girls who like going out. aoii has nice girls, but a lot of them are the introverted type

By: heythere
by: hiMar 11, 2017 4:38:08 PM

ado definitely has more outgoing girls that aoii. they're definitely a BIG step up

By: hi
by: ChillMar 17, 2017 8:20:09 PM

Idk why AXO hates on AOII so much, there is clearly a reason for this deep rooted insecurity
"Big step up" ya ok, that's why you guys self-rank as much as you do and bash other sororities in the process

By: Chill
#3  by: hey   

which one has girls that are more social? i'm a pretty social person who likes to go out, party, etc, but at the same time, i don't want to be in a cliquey sorority. would aoii or axo work for me?

By: hey
by: original posterMar 19, 2017 9:24:57 AM

The questions after the first one aren't even from me...

By: original poster
#4  by: ~   

aoii and axo are like the same; axo has a house whereas aoii doesn't; aoii is hotter though, they have the cheerleading team and some other hot girls mixed with some less hot ones whereas axo is kinda all meh/ biggest differences summed up

By: ~
by: helloMar 19, 2017 3:35:24 PM

axo has some really hot girls too tho. quite a few actually

By: hello
by: AddMar 20, 2017 2:42:21 PM

Both are a mixed bunch, essentially the same I'd say

By: Add
#5  by: 0p   

aoii is more richy girls but nontraditional sorority types, like went to boarding school but not theta or DG; axo is more random

By: 0p
#6  by: ?   

idk where the people above are getting their information from, I'm not in aoii but I've definitely seen aoii girls at frats and bars. not a large majority like other sorors but still some social. i never see axo out anywhere except at their own mixers and occasionally a couple at 1020. ALOT of girls end up disaffiliating from axo, unsure why but their last two pledge classes lost a ton of cute girls

By: ?
#7  by: Hmm   

I think it comes down to what you value more. You can find genuine friendships and sisterhood in any sorority if you look for it. AXO has a house, for some people that matters. AOII has a more diverse group of girls, for others that matters. Both have girls that go out, others more introverted. Both have pretty girls and average ones. Probably the best way is doing some research on who's in it, FB/IG stalk them or reach out and meet some

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.