facebook

rankings

by: Rusheee

I'm currently a freshman who dropped out of recruitment this year because I didn't get invited back to what I thought were the top houses. However, I don't truly know the rankings and the old discussions seems outdated. What are the jUNBIASED rankings currently?

Posted By: Rusheee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: unbiased   

I'm not sure where to put Theta on this list because though they are thought of has one of the top sororities, their lack of diversity and exclusivity would say otherwise. They stand for everything Columbia is not.

DG
SDT
AOII
AXO
GPB

(This is just my opinion when considering all factors).

By: unbiased
by: heyheyApr 30, 2017 5:46:12 PM

this is pretty accurate

By: heyhey
by: Not a Social ClubMay 11, 2017 2:36:39 PM

Excluding a sorority for being selective and inviting girls that fit their mold? I'm sorry, I forgot that we were social clubs. I say good on Theta for selecting girls that they know fit in with their values and their sisterhood, and shame on any sorority taking in girls solely for diversity's sake. If they don't fit, they don't fit! So stop being angry at another sorority for doing it right, and maybe encourage these organizations you think stand for what Columbia is to stand for what they as a sisterhood should stand for.

By: Not a Social Club
#2  by: hello   

actually, all of this is correct, but i would put AXO and AOII as tied. b/c they both have equal mixes of similar types of girls. gphi is below both of those though.

By: hello
#3  by: hi   

I would definitely put AOII above AXO after this year. AOII is more on the level of GPhi with not having a house and doing fall informal recruitment because of higher numbers

By: hi
#4  by: neutral   

Theta
DG
AXO
SDT
AOII
GPB

^^^

By: neutral

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.