facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 7
#51  by: so real talk:   

traditionally it's dg/theta, sdt, axo, aoii/gphi. that being said, i know dgs who are super great friends with aoiis so definitely take all these "rankings" with a grain of salt - all of the sisterhoods are wonderful <3

By: so real talk:
by: LolAug 30, 2018 8:36:28 AM

This is coming from one aoii who has dg friends from being a social climber, most aoii aren’t friends with dg

By: Lol
#52  by: T   

Dg/theta
Sdt
Axo
Aoii
Gphi

By: T
#53  by: greeklife rocks   

DG and Theta are both top, just different vibe. DG's are carefree and the life of the party while Theta's are very put together and have a close sisterhood.

By: greeklife rocks
#54  by: Greekklife   

From my experience, girls I’ve met in theta are super hardcore theta warriors whereas dgs are less vocal about their involvement in the sorority but still have a very close bond with all their sisters. The same thing kind of goes for this page... doesn’t matter what the rankings say because some sororities are just more lowkey than others

By: Greekklife
#55  by: Greekklife   

DG/Theta

SDT

AXO

AOII/GPhi

By: Greekklife
#56  by: Greek   

The top are DG and Theta, but SDT is not far behind them. AXO is solidly in the middle of the pack. GPhi is probably above AOII at this point because they seem to be more organized. The rankings don't matter when 1/3 of the sororities are so new that they're automatically at the bottom.

By: Greek
by: agreeNov 27, 2018 5:37:17 PM

agree that rankings don’t matter, I’m in a “top” sorority because I’m a legacy, but maybe would rather be in another where there are more genuine connections. take everything with a grain of salt and know why you’re joining before you join/

By: agree
by: yesNov 30, 2018 12:36:11 PM

At the same time, you shouldn't join a "bottom" sorority if you think you're better than them because you'll perpetually have those feelings of not fitting in even though it is a complex you created in your mind and then your sorority will suffer as a result. Join if you're truly interested in sisterhood and not rankings.

By: yes
#57  by: gogreek   

DG/theta

Axo/sdt

Aoii/gphi

By: gogreek
by: cuNov 27, 2018 10:30:08 PM

sdt is ahead of axo for sure

By: cu
#58  by: greek   

1 theta
2 dg
3 sdt
4 axo
5 gphi
6 aopi

By: greek
by: YepFeb 9, 2019 10:11:18 PM

This is correct

By: Yep
#59  by: rank   

1. Theta
2. DG
3. SDT
4. GPHI
5. AXO
6. AOII (the nicest of all of them)

By: rank
by: blatant self rankDec 21, 2018 11:50:49 PM

c'mon, gphi ahead of axo? nice try

By: blatant self rank
by: lolDec 25, 2018 10:52:31 PM

@all these sorority sisters trying to boost themselves on greekrank....

hun it's dg/theta, then sdt, then axo, then gphi/aoii. would also recommend anyone going thru rush to actually go to the events and see each org show its true colors

By: lol
#60  by: Yay panhel   

Theta
DG
SDT
AXO
AOpi
Gphi

By: Yay panhel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.