facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 7
#11  by: greek   

top: dg/theta
middle: sdt/axo
bottom: aoii/probably gphi when they colonize

By: greek
by: gdiApr 2, 2013 2:12:19 PM

no way is axo on par with sdt...should be under aoii

By: gdi
#12  by: cooolumbia   

Top: DG/Theta
Upper Middle: SDT
Lower Middle: AOII
Bottom: AXO

Theres a huge difference between the step from DG/Theta/SDT vs the step from SDT to AXO -- SDT is very on par with DG/Theta, AXO is not. AOII is too new to tell

By: cooolumbia
#13  by: ccstudent   

DG & theta are "top tier." DG has the rep for 'hottest' and 'party girls.' Theta girls are pretty, & more of the intense/competitive sorority girl type from what I've heard.

SDT is "middle," but they seriously rage.

AXO is not very active socially and is the least desired. AOII is too new to say much, but got a lot of cool girls.

By: ccstudent
#14  by: truth.    

Top-DG/Theta-Theta took over number 1 with their PC this year, DG is on its way down

Middle-SDT-not the most gorgeous girls, but they have fun

AOIi--pretty new, but got some really cute girls...probably will end up equal or a bit under sdt

AXO-sweet girls, but TONS of self ranking on this page. not classy.

By: truth.
#15  by: greek   

i know a number of axo girls who said that they were dirty rushed sdt and chose axo... so that would imply that axo was actually middle tier. also, theta is definitely the top

By: greek
#16  by: cu girl   

theta
dg
sdt
axo/aoii

By: cu girl
#17  by: greek1   

dg
theta
sdt
axo
aopi

theta got a few attractive girls in their pledge class, but dg is still undoubtedly way hotter. the rest of theta is blech. thetas need to stop self-ranking -- everyone knows that five girls (who only joined because a certain someone's older sister didn't get DG last year) don't define a 60 person pledge class...

By: greek1
#18  by: cu2014   

dg's also need to stop self ranking... please...

By: cu2014
#19  by: cu2014   

an overwhelming amount of comments here talk about DG going down yet DG is self ranking and oblivious

By: cu2014
#20  by: in response to cu201   

^^^ LOL i was wondering who was gonna talk about DG's snap bids. I mean none of the sororities are perfect, not sdt, not theta, none. BUT DG is literally on the decline. Beware

By: in response to cu201

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.