facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Arkansas - UofA, UARK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: @GETOVERIT   

I have to agree. It's not jealous girls just saying stuff. They have nothing to be jealous of. Size has nothing to do with whether this sorority is good or not. It's the first iimpressions that your pledge classes give to the entire campus. Teach them to be classy when they go out with their diamond necklace on. The campus isn't stupid we know that it's y'alls symbol. So just don't wear it. Learn and make it better; teach your future pledge classes along with your older girls to respect your chapter then everyone will start to respect you guys. No one is "hating" on you guys we are telling you guys the truth and how you guys are coming off to the rest of the campus and Greek Life. LEARN FROM IT AND CHANGE IT. Quit acting like nothings wrong with your chapter because then you guys won't improve and will still be disliked by other houses and the rest of campus.

By: @GETOVERIT
#2  by: Seriously.   

I'm not saying ADPi doesn't self rank, because I'm sure some of them do. However, they do not self rank any more than any other sorority. The majority of the girls in ADPi hate this website and hate that they got to #1 because its just embarrassing. What probably happened was the other sororities were ranking all the other houses low and didn't even think to rank ADPi because they aren't a threat... Trust me no ADPi thinks they are on top. Nor do they believe being number 1 on greek rank means anything.

By: Seriously.
#3  by: panhelfan   

Listen, this house has been making a ton of effort this year. I seriously doubt the crazy ranking thing happened because of them. This is one of the most competitive systems in the U.S. so just to survive at Arkansas is pretty damn good. But yes, they have a ways to go..and I hope they take some suggestions here seriously. A. Rush better. go phiredup.com invest in recruitment and you'll see a change. B. Back away from the alcohol. Don't go crazy thinking that will make people like you, it will have the opposite effect. C. Have pride in your appearance at all times. Every Greek needs to know that.

By: panhelfan
#4  by: "in the top"   

on here because of the fewest rankings

By: "in the top"
#5  by: KeKe   

Most real group girls on the U Of A campus. Sisterhood is a close bond. Everyone hating on ADPi obviously hasn't taken the time to meet the girls in the house.

By: KeKe
#6  by: Wow   

Just about every post on this sorority's site is one of their own girls. Lets think for a minute shall we? HOW ELSE WOULD THEY HAVE GOTTEN TO NUMBER ONE?!?! How embarrassing.. Unbelievable..

By: Wow
#7  by: Trey   

Great group of girls with an awesome pledge class!

By: Trey
#8  by: Friend   

My roommate is ADPi & these girls are not putting on fronts, they are genuine, and welcome you with open arms. they keep it classy, and do their very best to maintain their image of mature and down-to-earth ladies. if you're looking for a true bond of sisterhood, these ladies will have it.

By: Friend
#9  by: Greek   

No girl in this house is claiming that their house is a top house. Honestly, stop caring about other houses and worry about your own. All of the girls in this house love it, and are showing their pride. Get over yourselves and focus on YOUR house. If you were REALLY a top house, you wouldn't bother posting nasty comments about other sororities on here.

By: Greek
#10  by: Great   

house and great sisterhood. Exactly what a good sorority should have!

By: Great

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.