facebook

Pi phi - THE best top house and why 😊

by: Pi phi

First of all before you come for me I will admit I am a pi phi.This is a rare thing on here even though it’s usually obvious. Having friends in every single top house I am going to give my reasons for 100% believing I am correct in my opinion.
Let’s talk the other houses first. Chi o - if you have a friend or an alum that can get you a bid great. Just know in this SUPER clique-y house there is no vibe. Literally it’s just girls with connections that knew each other in high school or has a mom with alum connections. Go pick out a chi o on campus. You won’t be able to.
Zeta - all though these girls have an edgy cool girl vibe ( the house that I would pledge if I didn’t get a pi phi bid) they haven’t been able to party and get the grades. Fun house but if grades are important you may find yourself partying a bit too much to pull off both.
Kappa - some are classy but all are judgmental. And by judgmental I mean even to their own sisters. Everytime I meet a “nice” kappa they end up disappointing me by being super judgey. Like that must be a prerequisite to getting a bid or something.
MY house - we have the smart, classy good girls as well as the fun, carefree party girls who can also get the grades. I will admit I was hesitant going into recruitment because of their uptight, bookworm image ( and I do believe the older pledge classes fit that description) this is no longer the case. We have both types equally and you can’t ask for a better house. So Chi o can keep ranking themselves first and kappa can try and say they are second ( but for real a distant forth or fifth as I would pledge many mid houses over them) but Pi PHi IS the best house on campus!

Posted By: Pi phi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lexi   

Although I find this annoying it is refreshing your not disguising who you are. Proud of your house is great but you went a little too hard on kappa. I have met some sweet girls in kappa. Zetas are the stereotypical sorority girl from the movies. Ditzy partier types who care more about the frat parties than their classes.They embrace that though so I don’t even think they mind not being top in grades. Chi o’s are just too cliquey to even allow a non chi o to get to know them so can’t say much about them. I will say they are super proud of their house and the fact they are founded here. I agree pi phi is different in that they have the leadership smart girls as well as the girls who get arrested and in trouble for hiding weed their rooms. I have heard they have more conflict within the house because of it though.

By: Lexi
by: KimmieMar 25, 2024 9:09:35 PM

If not pledging with your friends chi o could be lonely. I think most girls will pledge where they already have friends so it’s basically a stupid post. Every house thinks they are number one

By: Kimmie
by: WhatMar 26, 2024 8:56:11 AM

No pi phis were arrested for having weed in their rooms. That was just a rumor 😂

By: What
#2  by: no   

I do not believe this post is actually from a pi phi. Yes, they are a top house but honestly we have three top houses and they all lose pnm's to each other. I know girls in all three houses and every house has girls who are rude and judgmental. They all have sweet and smart ones too.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.