facebook

why is dg always ranked so low?

by: girly pop

genuine question like why are they always ranked low? i’ve heard great things about them and the girls i’ve met are always nice so why are they considered “bottom tier”?

Posted By: girly pop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lisa   

They are just newest. Great house

By: Lisa
by: @lisaMar 25, 2024 7:40:29 PM

Great house! It is just hard to recruit all the pnm's you really want if you're a new house. Pnm's almost always choose a more established house if they have the chance.

By: @lisa
#2  by: no bottom tier at UArk    

they are a great house with great girls and lots of support from alumni! they’ve worked hard during recruitment have had some really good mc’s, despite what you see on this site. just goes to show how difficult it is for newer houses. don’t believe all of the rankings you see on here.

By: no bottom tier at UArk
#3  by: Curious   

Out of curiosity, are you in a Sorority? I agree with your assessment and tbh they seem like a great house.

I think after the big 3-4, all other houses seem pretty close. Also thought DG had two back to back amazing pledge classes with some of the best girls.

The definitely seem to get the most hate on here despite what I hear from literally everyone on campus...

By: Curious
#4  by: Mary   

Dg is equal to aopi, axo and phi mu

By: Mary

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.