8. Phi Mu
9. ADPI
10. DG
11. AOII

Posted By: GreekLife
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope   

This implies every pnm wants chi o first and thinks AOPI is dead last. That is wrong there are tiers and the houses within those tiers lose to each other.
Tier one
Pi PHI , ZETA , KAPPA , CHI O ( chi o last because seriously they just rush their moms friends daughter 😂)
Tier two
DDD, KD, ADPI
Tier three
PHI MU, AOPI , DG ( then aphi when here)

By: Nope
by: @NopeMar 14, 2024 9:51:46 PM

these tiers are not accurate. do you even go to UArk????

By: @Nope
by: Junior Mar 15, 2024 2:04:31 PM

From someone who goes here… the person above left off axo ( easily forgettable I get it) but the original poster said placing axo ahead of adpi and phi mu clearly shows they are an axo 😂

By: Junior
by: Don’t get worked upMar 15, 2024 3:07:06 PM

I think it was just for fun. Obviously there are tiers but this is fun thinking about if you had to to them 1 by 1 what would they be. I like the original post was pretty accurate?

By: Don’t get worked up
#2  by: Kelly   

Not who posted those tiers but that looks accurate to me? Maybe move phi mu up and add axo ( which she forgot) in tier three

By: Kelly
#3  by: Truth    

It’s not wrong.

By: Truth
#4  by: Funny stuff    

You must of came in from stupid town on your big wheel. You have no clue on how these frats and Sororities and looked at in reality. Get a clue and stop posting crap that you have no idea what you are thinking or talking about.

By: Funny stuff

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.