facebook

Why zeta?? Im not understanding

by: Ello

I’m sorry, but i am genuinely wondering why everyone on here is putting zeta as a top house? I don’t know much about them but tbh I always forget about them. Can someone enlighten me?

Posted By: Ello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mysterious Duck   

Fr who thinks that

By: Mysterious Duck
by: What?Mar 13, 2024 8:43:04 AM

I am a junior and they have been a top house since I went through rush. Pnm’s should ask around campus and they will see. That’s what I did. I am a legacy to another top house and a girl in my own house also told me that zeta was a top house. Not sure if she told me that in case she didn’t have enough pull to get me because legacies do not carry much weight anymore but she did as well as others from my highschool ( several frat members) .

By: What?
by: hiiMar 27, 2024 8:47:49 AM

Zeta is a top house. I am from out of state so maybe Arkansas girls don’t think so? Idk I didn’t even think anyone didn’t think zeta was a top house.

By: hii
by: @hiiMar 27, 2024 4:57:39 PM

I think youre right. Zeta is a top house for girls who aren't from Arkansas. Arkansas girls primarily want chi o, kappa, or pi phi.

By: @hii
#2  by: HogFan   

Zeta is highly regarded and is definitely a top house! The PNMs love how welcoming and friendly they are! They have a cool, chill vibe!
They’re a top house…unquestionably!!;

By: HogFan
#3  by: bailey   

not part of the top three, but zta is a top choice for the pnms who cannot get in those, especially the ones from out of state.

By: bailey
by: @baileyApr 16, 2024 6:43:07 PM

this

By: @bailey
#4  by: WooPig   

Not necessarily true!
I chose ZTA over Pi Phi!
Loved ZTA from the first round!!!
Definitely a Top 3 house!

By: WooPig
by: @woopigMar 27, 2024 4:58:53 PM

All houses lose to each other. Pi Phi cut me, but I chose Tri Delt over Zeta.

By: @woopig
#5  by: duh   

it’s def just zetas posting about themselves

By: duh
by: GergcdrApr 14, 2024 1:52:47 AM

Uhh. Obviously ZTA just posting over and over how great they are.

By: Gergcdr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.