facebook

Phi mu , AXO > Adpi

by: Hailey

Before you come at me I am not a phi mu. I pledged a top house and yes I had connections. I did however take phi mu to pref. The girls that rushed me were super cute and sweet. I came on here today and keep seeing adpi ranked ahead of phi mu. There is no way. I personally don’t anyone that ranked them higher. The girls were so emo! One of the girls that rushed me had this unnatural yellow ( like spray paint) hair and smelled straight up like cigarettes. Most of my friends thought they were so awkward and couldn’t carry a convo. AXO and Phi Mu are for sure higher ranked than adpi. Adpi must just live on this site.

Posted By: Hailey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KD   

I’m a KD and I know the girl you’re talking about:
1. she’s really sweet
2. she’s the only person like that in Adpi, not that it matters
really rude of you to post identifying information about someone on this site. Adpi doesn’t give at about their ranks, they’re sweet girls and don’t obsess over rankings.

By: KD
by: PaigeFeb 17, 2024 9:26:01 PM

Not the original poster. How in the world can yellow hair only describe one person in a house? I am sure there are a lot of yellow-ish bad blond jobs in every house???? A not nice post for sure. I will agree though that on here phi mu gets way too much hate for zero reason. I liked them during recruitment as well but also am in a different house. Let’s be nice to all houses including adpi & phi mu:)

By: Paige
by: AgreeFeb 18, 2024 11:52:36 AM

Agree phi mu gets alot of hate on here but post like this won’t help that

By: Agree
#2  by: @Hailey    

You were obviously not very high on their recruitment list. If a sorority is interested in a girl they’ll make that extra effort to pair you with a match, everyone knows this. Do you know that girl personally? You appear to be super shallow from your post. Like @KD said ADPI is not worried about rank they’re mid and living their best life. @Hailey there’s twins in, PhiMu/ADPi & KKG/ADPi. So obviously they’re not as bad as you’re making them out to be. It seems like the newer houses breathe and live rank. Stop worrying about what others think of you and enjoy your experience without bringing others down. EMPOWERED WOMEN EMPOWER WOMEN!

By: @Hailey
by: ??????Feb 16, 2024 7:08:21 PM

Not sure why you assume it is the “newer houses” that are living and breathing rank. You sound like a snot!!!!!! Your comment does not empower women.

By: ??????
by: @@HaileyFeb 16, 2024 8:10:50 PM

Maybe you should think before you respond with such a passive aggressive comment.

By: @@Hailey
#3  by: adpi active   

the girl you’re talking about dyed her hair yellow in support of rmhc. this is such a bad look for you. i came on here to see people’s reactions to the aphi news and seeing this made my heart sink. by the way we knew she wasn’t going to vibe with everyone, so we put girls who we were going to cut anyway with her if we knew the girls wouldn’t vibe with someone like her (and she knew this as well, not trying to throw her under the bus)

By: adpi active
#4  by: molly   

not pan love at all! adpi has some of the nicest members. it might not have been your fit, but it was for a lot of others.

By: molly
#5  by: Mary   

This is a mean post but agree adpi is self ranking SO bad this year

By: Mary

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.