facebook

Rushing in the fall

by: pnm

I’m rushing in the fall & I’m just going to be honest, I do not want a bottom tier house. My problem is that my high school GPA is only like a 3.3, (I was hospitalized for a majority of HS) and I wasn’t super involved in high school. I have friends in “mid tier” and top houses but I’ve got no family that were in sororities. I’m scared of getting dropped, or just having a bad experience with rush. I know it’s months away, but it’s reallt scaring me for some reason. Could use some advice!!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Visit Fay as more girls from all houses. much as possible and meet

By: truth
by: truthJan 23, 2024 10:29:30 AM

Typo sorry. Visit Fay as much as possible and meet girls from all houses.

By: truth
#2  by: Get over it   

You don’t want “bottom tier”? TBH, your grades are not great, and your attitude does not seem great either. Every house at this school has outstanding girls! Don’t think that you are too good for any of the house here.

By: Get over it
#3  by: Well   

Well you know what, the bottom houses don’t want fake snobs like you.

As a girl in a top house currently, I am just not understanding your comment at all because SO MANY of my best friends are in “bottom” houses.

Get over yourself. Maybe you should go to SMU

By: Well
#4  by: Honest   

Honestly don’t give yourself away on here. Gpa , having friends in houses, not a legacy ect…. You seriously can’t have the attitude you don’t want bottom house because we all have friends in various houses. Lower ranked houses just mean newer to the campus. Most girls in those simply didn’t have hometown friends in the higher ranked houses. I understand wanting choices during rush because we all did but you will get dropped ( from all houses) if you come in with that attitude.

By: Honest
#5  by: Well   

I hope you get what you deserve with that attitude.

By: Well
#6  by: Rush2024   

Be grateful to get any house. Arkansas rush is no joke. Some girls get dropped completely.

By: Rush2024
#7  by: Amber    

I think this must be a joke

By: Amber
#8  by: Girl   

You need to educate yourself. You have given far too much information away. If this is a true post, you’ve just hurt yourself.
If you think “top” houses don’t have best friends in “bottom” houses, then you are wrong.
I’ve seen 4 girls live together, and all 4 are in different sororities. You don’t think they talk?

By: Girl
#9  by: tbh   

as a girl in a sorority you’re gonna be dropped by all the top and most mid houses if your gpa is below a 3.5 because you’re a grades risk and anyone that says otherwise is lying

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.