facebook

Personal opinion

by: nom

I think KD self ranks so hard.. however I think they’re great at hiding it. They pose as tri delt to make them look bad to make themselves look better. Kd is not that high and in my option is tied with adpi and axo.

Posted By: nom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @nom   

I really don't think so. They don't care about rank like tri delt does. KD is a mid tier house and are 100% good with it. They don't pretend to be anything different. My freshman roommate is a KD and all the girls I've met have been nice and genuine. I do think they are level with adpi but alpha chi is not quite there yet. I'm in a newer house and we all really like the four houses you mentioned.

By: @nom
by: PriscillaNov 6, 2023 7:39:38 PM

I love my KD friends! They have a great national reputation, beautiful house on campus and an overall a non drama vibe to me. If anything DDD can’t handle being compared to any other house other kappa for some reason. They seem weirdly obsessed with being better than them. And one thing I am positive about….. put a KD, DDD or a kappa in the same room and try and guess which house the girls belong too. I promise you won’t be able to be 100 percent accurate.

By: Priscilla
by: OoooNov 7, 2023 1:59:50 PM

You could do that with every single house

By: Oooo
#2  by: Yeah   

I agree but I do think kd is a good house! I think they try really hard but that includes on here as well. they aren’t on tri delts level.

By: Yeah
#3  by: stop   

kd doesnt need to make tri delt look bad. both houses are great and are friends.
tri delt is slightly more selective than kd during recruitment, but they are still seen as mid houses along with adpi.

By: stop
by: HmmmNov 8, 2023 12:26:29 PM

Adpi is not a mid house

By: Hmmm
#4  by: Wendy   

Totally written by a tri delt

By: Wendy
#5  by: Woah   

No I totally agree with this. It’s working too

By: Woah
#6  by: Kamry   

KD doesn’t self rank?? How is tanking yourself “mid” self ranking? If anything that adpi. I ranked them in the bottom three

By: Kamry
by: WompNov 12, 2023 7:04:42 PM

Adpi 10000000% self ranks especially right now.

By: Womp
by: AmberNov 16, 2023 7:38:09 AM

Adpi and DDD both self rank. Not sure how this can be pinned on a KD

By: Amber
#7  by: Mary   

What?? KD are not the ones self ranking this year. 100 percent that would be adpi

By: Mary
#8  by: Lana   

Nope. Its DDD that thinks they are above KD when really they are equal

By: Lana

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.