facebook

Ranks 2023 let’s do tiers

by: Paige

Nothing changed
Tiers 1
All these houses lost some girls to each other ….. pi phi chi o zeta kappa.
Tier 2. Tri delt KD Phi mu. Before you come at me yes phi mu
Tier 3 ADPI, AXO, DG, AOPI

Posted By: Paige
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Jenna   

You know all the downvotes are from adpi and or phi mu haters 😂. Totally agree this is it

By: Jenna
by: AmberAug 26, 2023 9:50:46 AM

Phi mu has more haters on here than any other house. I actually don’t get it

By: Amber
by: RachelAug 30, 2023 10:30:46 PM

Phi mu may get haters but kappas really get haters

By: Rachel
by: What?Sep 4, 2023 3:48:21 PM

Girls in my group loved adpi!

By: What?
by: KellySep 6, 2023 8:40:51 PM

Not a phi mu hater but for real they are not on KD’s level

By: Kelly
by: SammySep 10, 2023 10:46:54 PM

There is a top four
Mid four
Bottom three. However there are some questions mark now. Like who is bottom three? Dg had a great recruitment. Phi mu isn’t that low even though people try and say they are. Axo? I don’t think so. So maybe now we should just get rid of “bottom houses” and have a top five and mid six!

By: Sammy
by: HaileySep 30, 2023 6:15:18 PM

Phi mu during recruitment often gets ranked ahead of adpi. That is the truth!

By: Hailey
by: MaryOct 5, 2023 9:53:52 PM

Not an adpi but for real I think they are on par with KD and Tri delt

By: Mary
by: AgreeOct 7, 2023 10:13:04 PM

Downvotes are from adpi. They lose to axo and aopi. How they think they compete with tri delt is beyond me

By: Agree
by: HaileyOct 23, 2023 10:02:28 AM

Downvotes are from DDD

by: MaryOct 24, 2023 7:20:54 PM

Agree! This is it! Adpi won’t agree but it is!

By: Mary
by: NancyNov 4, 2023 11:05:00 AM

Yep. Adpi all over Greek rank!

By: Nancy
#2  by: fact    

You are crazy if you think phi mu is that high especially after having to cut girls from rushing for solely choosing pnms based on looks. And you know I’m not making this up!

By: fact
by: Oh)Aug 22, 2023 7:15:10 PM

Do tell! Spill it

By: Oh)
by: @oh)Aug 22, 2023 7:24:38 PM

Some PhiMu members got in trouble for judging the worth of the pnms based on their looks. Saying things like “no not her she’s not pretty enough.” They were pulled from rush so it’s not all phi mus but seriously how shallow is that.

By: @oh)
by: Samantha Aug 23, 2023 11:42:32 PM

What do you mean they were pulled from rush??

By: Samantha
by: hmmmAug 25, 2023 1:35:14 PM

what she said - its KD/tridelta, adpi and axo than phi mu - just stop

By: hmmm
by: @ohAug 27, 2023 6:03:41 PM

If you think other houses don’t mention girls looks your nuts. Phi mu isn’t the only house that takes looks into consideration. All houses from top to bottom want cute girls. It’s just how it is

By: @oh
by: HaileyOct 23, 2023 10:00:29 AM

Phi mu is ahead of ADPI. Facts

#3  by: Yikes   

PM you need to call your girls off this site. You’re totally embarrassing yourself.

By: Yikes
by: AliceAug 29, 2023 8:57:22 PM

Not a phi mu. Totally don’t get the hate? I took them to pref over much higher ranked houses

By: Alice
by: PMsAug 29, 2023 9:12:37 PM

PM is just spamming GR and trying to bump themselves up and it’s obvious

By: PMs
#4  by: Soph   

the bottom tier are pretty much similar to each, nice girls but lower gpa and often oos with few connections. I’d still tell any pnm to give them a chance because the girls in these houses seem genuinely happy

By: Soph
by: 4.0Aug 24, 2023 8:18:25 AM

lower tier is also girls with high GPAs that are OOS.

I’m a 4.2 GPA and OOS with no connections and am happily in a newer house. I have friends in my sorority that are the same or have even higher GPAs and I know lots of OOS girls in other newer houses that have 4.0 + GPAs.

By: 4.0
by: @4.0Aug 24, 2023 10:09:21 AM

@4.0 is right! There are many oos girls who have great grades, impressive resumes, and are beautiful inside and out! Don’t assume all girls in newer houses have low grades. They just did not have connections.

By: @4.0
#5  by: Almost    

This is pretty spot on. But I would put zeta in its own 1.5 tier. They’re not quite with the big 3 but they’re above tri delt, KD and Phi Mu

By: Almost
by: MeAug 26, 2023 4:09:33 PM

Idk …. Ask any friends you have that have been gammas. The past two years zeta has taken girls to pref over a couple of those other houses. I think they are on level playing field now. Will it last is the question
I do believe however that DDD is in its own tier above KD, ADPI and PHI MU.
This will get a huge thumbs down but phi mu was ranked higher in my group of girls than kd. Not every girl ranked them higher but most.

By: Me
by: WpsSep 13, 2023 6:19:22 PM

I agree!

By: Wps
by: CathySep 19, 2023 10:01:29 PM

I think zeta is atleast on the same level as kappa. In my group they were more desired. DDD, KD and ADPI were pretty equal although DDD for sure cut more girls night one.

By: Cathy
#6  by: PM   

PM living on here lately

By: PM
#7  by: WPS   

I'm confused. Just a few years ago, AOII was way above AXO, KD, and DG, and they seemed to be moving in the right direction and moving up quickly. What happened? I hope all these sororities got great girls! AOII, KD, and DG are strong nationally.

By: WPS
#8  by: Agree   

Agree with this. Houses are equal within tiers. Regardless of what chi o thinks. Not that chi o isn’t given a higher cut number than say pi phi night one but meaning they do lose to other houses!

By: Agree
#9  by: Robyn   

Tiers but I would move kappa to mid at this point

By: Robyn
by: @hiNov 7, 2023 4:52:02 PM

upper mid but I would agree

By: @hi
#10  by: What??   

This is actually it. I had to bump this since I just saw a post where adpi put themselves ahead of DDD. Laughable actually

By: What??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.