facebook

delta gamma question

by: PNM

The delta gamma house is so pretty, is it a top house here? I am a DG legacy from out of state.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Dg is a brand new house at arkansas. Because of this, they are currently the lowest house at arkansas. Every girl who rushes dg here has a full heart and loves the anchor!! Every house here is amazing

By: No
by: xoxoAug 9, 2020 10:01:54 PM

and by "lowest," they really do mean newest and thus less established. there is nothing bad about DG. they have incredibly kind and loving girls who are involved, supportive, and are growing every year. I'm not a DG but I do know many DGs and they are lovely women.

By: xoxo
#2  by: :-)    

They 100% are moving up! Every year the new pc class gets better and better!!! They do so much amazing work, and are so involved, and so kind. Great alumni work too

PNMS don’t go by ranks it does NOT matter and you’ll realize that later on in the year you want to be happy where you end Up go where you’re happy and your true authentic self
Don’t go a top house jsut to say you’re a top house B, go where you can be you akd truly succeed and have amazing friends. Someone in your friend group, or gamma chi group may not like the house you’re interested in don’t let that get to you seriously go where you are wanted, and where you want!!!

By: :-)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.