facebook

What houses you liked during rush

by: G

Comment what houses you liked during rush and why. What made them stand out to you

Posted By: G
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!    

This is a great question! When I went through rush there were a lot of houses on my radar I was lucky and got paired w a lot of people who I actually liked and felt like I could be friends with! I loved kappa when I went in (I also had HS friends in that house) but it just felt fresh and I felt so welcomed and like I belonged and everyone was so sweet and beautiful and well put together! I loved zeta a lot too for a lot of the same reason, but then during philanthropy I fell even in more love w zeta! Pi phi was another great one I had a great connection with my recruiter and i loved being in that house! I liked how genuine and down to earth ADPI and DG was I didn’t really feel like anyone was putting on this whole production everyone was exactly who they are! It didn’t feel fake. I have some AXO friends now but during recruitment I just didn’t vibe w my recruiters and it didn’t feel like ahhh home which I know isn’t the case for a lot of pnms bc a lot actually enjoy AXO! When I went to AOPII I definitely liked the vibe of their decor it felt more kate spade cutsie type of interior decorations and that really was neat to see! And a lot of the girls there are also very pretty

By: Yes!
by: GAug 3, 2020 3:01:27 PM

Thanks! This was a great comment!!

By: G
by: Yes!Aug 3, 2020 3:16:29 PM

To G ~
Thank you! It really depends on who you get paired with during recruitment!! Every house is so great at UARK, and rather you make a connection or have an awkward time could honestly depend entirely on who picks you up at the door! I had such a blast that entire week, but I may have had a negative feeling towards a specific house day 1 and when they invited me back round 2 I had such a different outlook on them!

By: Yes!
#2  by: Hey guys   

My favorites during rush were adpi, zeta, and kd!

By: Hey guys
#3  by: Pan Love    

I love this question! Sometimes it honestly depends who you get paired with, I personally LOVED the girls I got paired with when I went to Zeta, Tri Delt, Adpi, and KD. To me they were the most genuine and asked questions that are a bit more interesting to talk about rather than the usual small chat. For some reason I didn't vibe with Chi o, Phi Mu or Pi Phi, my conversations at those houses felt a little more forced and honestly not super enjoyable. AOII, AXO and DG all had very sweet girls, I just didn't see myself fitting in with them. Just remember during the process that it is TOTALLY OKAY if you can't see yourself in some houses or any at all, recruitment does not define you! There is so much more to look forward to beyond recruitment.

By: Pan Love
#4  by: Me!   

Hi! Personally i had some strange experiences at some good houses. At chi o and kappa, the girls talked about themselves the whole time so i didnt really get a good vibe. By philanthropy i got better girls to talk to but it all felt fake. Pi phi seemed as if they knew they were going to cut me when i walked in the door, which was rude, but the house was beautiful. Tri delt i had a lot of fun at, really great house, the girls were so sweet. Zeta made me feel very welcomed and the girls were beautiful, sad them and tri delt cut me early i wish i couldve stayed for much longer! Adpi was amazing! I kept them until pref and they made me feel very much at home. Kd seemed quite cold and boring to me, the conversations were awkward and i didnt love the inside of the house. Axo was very sweet and very positive. They made every girl feel special. Phi mu felt very very fake to me and i cut them each round and kept going back. Didnt vibe with any of the girls there. Aoii had a strange vive to me, the girls were very awkward talking and seemed very scared and nervous. Dg acted strangely as well and kindof obsessed over making sure i came back. My recruitment process was quite strange but i had good and vibes from all houses

By: Me!
by: Yes Aug 3, 2020 7:15:14 PM

I felt the same way at the “top” houses like the girls only talked about themselves and already knew they would cut me so they didn’t even bother to make me feel welcomed.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.