facebook

Predictions about rush

by: Honestly

Kappa will take the usual girls they always take, remain top. Pi Phi and Zeta will get really good pc’s but Pi Phi will remain that top 2 spot cause they’ll get a great pc that’ll make up for last years. Zeta will get a good pc as well but be in the lower spot of the top. Chi O will remain in the top probably 3rd because its still gonna be a well desired sorority since it’s history and how selective it is. Tri Delt and ADPI will get equally good pledge classes probably both the same in type of personality. AXO will be on the rise with girls realizing how great this sorority is. They’ll be on the level of KD in the middle. Phi Mu will still be middle but probably lower mid due to past issues with girls. DG will rise up and get more recognition than usual. AOII will stay the same

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly    

So this will how it will look in terms of rush
Top:
Kappa
Pi phi
Chi O/Zeta (both on the same level at this point)

Upper mid:
Tri Delt
ADPI

Mid:
KD/AXO

Lower mid:
Phi Mu

Bottom:
DG
AOII\n\n\n\n\n

By: Honestly
by: YesAug 2, 2020 9:34:02 PM

This is it

By: Yes
by: My opinionAug 2, 2020 10:05:49 PM

Personally i dont agree with this. Pi phi does not hold the numb 2 spot. They are not involved on campus, dont go out at all, and talk about focusing on grades and dont even have the highest gpa. They are usually forgotten about and have an average looking house. This is just not one that pnms are ecstatic about. Zeta and chi o are also not on the same level. Zeta may have a bunch of partiers but at least all the girls are nice and known for being accepting, whereas chi o has a terrible reputation and is knows for mean girls. Chi o holds the number 4 spot this year, above tri delt, only because they couldnt fall too far from number 1 chi o is filled with stuck up, rude, annoying girls who use chi o as an entire personality trait. Zetas are sweet and much prettier than any chi os i have met
The ranking is
Kappa
Zeta
Pi phi
Chi o
Tri delt
Kd
Adpi
Phi mu
Axo
Aoii
Dg

By: My opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.