facebook

Sorority levels and their competition

by: Facts

Kappa/Chi O- as much as people don’t like chi o cause of the rude girls they still we be competing with kappa as top. These are both EXTREMELY selective houses who know who they want before rush begins.
Pi Phi/Zeta- two very different houses but both popular and top tier houses. Pi Phi’s are very academic and less social and Zeta’s are less academic and more social.
Tri Delt/ADPI-take similar girls. Big variety and inclusive so they will be competing with eachother. Upper mid level girls who got cut from top houses but are smart and a good mix of every type of girl!
KD/AXO/Phi Mu- these are all different from each other but solid middle tier houses that will take girls who got cut from top tier houses.
AOII/DG- both newer so will take similar girls who got cut from top and middle tier houses. However I think DG is on the come up do to their involvement and kindness. I’d say I hear more support for DG than AOII.

Posted By: Facts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ugh   

Posting the same crap repeatedly doesn’t make it accurate. Stop

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.