facebook

Pi phi legacy question

by: Pnm

Hi! I know a lot of pi phi legacies go through so I dont think I will be giving too much away. I do not have many connections at uark so I feel like pi phi may be my only shot at a top house. My mom told me today she received a letter from pi phi stating they are changing their legacy policy. Now it will be left up to the individual chapters as to how they want to treat legacies. Will I still get invited back round two for pi phi? Ughhhhhhhh ofcourse they change it a few weeks before I go through recruitment.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi PNM!   

really depends on your gpa, resume, and the girl who’s rushing you. Good luck!

By: hi PNM!
#2  by: Lol   

Even if you’re a legacy, don’t expect to be invited back a second round. Don’t expect anything during recruitment at all honestly. If you have a crappy personality, and treat other chapters like poo then you could possibly get black listed😂 if you go in with an OPEN MIND, and don’t set your heart on a “top house” mentality... then you’ll be great!!!! It’s really no big deal. If you have a good GPA and are personable, then you could be alright. But I know a legacy who had a 4.0 and she had a bad attitude and she got cut!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.