facebook

What Houses take Texans?

by: 🤠

I’m from Texas and I only know three girls (all in different houses) and I’m not a legacy. What chapters do I have a chance in?

Posted By: 🤠
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

I think I've heard that Zeta takes more out of state girls, like Texas. Don't quote me on it tho

By: pnm
#2  by: texan   

I know a bunch of Texans that are in zeta, which is a little more selective. There are also a bunch of Texans in phi mu, adpi, and axo. I’d say they aren’t as selective as zeta. To be honest, Texans make up a lot of the student body. I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

By: texan
#3  by: Huh   

A lot of Dallas girls in Kappa

By: Huh
#4  by: (:   

Pretty sure considering the amount of students from Texas on this campus that all the houses take girls from Texas. I know a lot in KD and Kappa

By: (:
#5  by: 🤠   

Kappa, but you’ve definitely gotta have some strong connections and some $$$

By: 🤠
#6  by: sorority gal   

zeta and phi mu are known for pretty texas girls. you’re gonna have texans in just about every sorority though. chi o is the only one that tries to rush more small town ark girls.

By: sorority gal
by: ObservantJul 30, 2020 11:43:08 PM

I feel like Chi-o and PiPhi both go for the small town Arkansas and Little Rock money. Kappa goes for the Dallas money. KD and Zeta have a lot of Texas girls.

By: Observant
#7  by: Well   

Only the top 11

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.