facebook

LGBT-friendly sororities

by: pnm out-of-state

Which sororities are more (or less) welcoming of lgbtq's? I've heard there's not a lot of options for that here.

Posted By: pnm out-of-state
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @pnm-out-of- state   

A lot more than you would think! I know that two of AXO’s chapter presidents were lesbian openly, I know a few in DG and Pi Phi! I am bi myself and I am in a “top house” (not specifying Bc I haven’t told lots of people) and they accept me❤️

By: @pnm-out-of- state
by: ?Jul 26, 2020 3:48:04 PM

Any houses have M->F transgenders?

By: ?
#2  by: Hi   

The first one that came to mind was axo. I think either their current or a past president is part of the lgbt community! Don’t quote me on it, I’m not 100% sure, but I think I saw axo post something on instagram about it a while ago. To be honest, I feel like most of the members in all the sororities are pretty welcoming, but of course you’ll find a few who aren’t so accepting.

By: Hi
by: ! Jul 26, 2020 5:25:12 PM

just wanted to let u know, it’s our 2018 pres and our 2019 pres are actually dating. our HQ also did quite a few features of LGBT members and our 2019 pres was one of them! I’ve never heard any members speak badly of them and I’ve only ever seen love and support for them and the community :)

By: !
#3  by: Hmm   

You may have to keep it on the downlow for kappa. Otherwise I think you will have zero issues. AXO is a great house and I would look at the closely during recruitment:)

By: Hmm
#4  by: @Troll   

Whatever you're definition of love is, it's clear you want nothing to do with it. And if there is evidence for one thing, it's that you're just here to be a jerk. I can say that the LGBTQ community and this schools panhellenic society is a lot more welcoming than you'll ever be.

By: @Troll
by: yepJul 26, 2020 1:16:42 PM

This is clearly someone who doesn't go here. They just wanna stir the pot.

By: yep
#5  by: Not KD    

KD refused to post in support of pride month, lots of angry members because of that

By: Not KD
by: WellJul 26, 2020 4:08:37 PM

@KD ally the social media accounts of KD are to reflect the views and opinions of the girls they represent, which apparently didn’t happen.

By: Well
#6  by: hey   

I know DG has several girls who are bi/lesbian and some in LGBTQ+ relationships. Honestly, most sororities here will be inclusive and supportive and all sororities have at least some LGBTQ+ members.

By: hey
#7  by: fairness   

LGBTQ members in all sororities, the ones you pointed out just have a few that are more well known as they were in officer positions once.

And AXO not a bottom sorority, fantastic mid-house.

By: fairness
#8  by: LGBTQ!   

Axo, Adpi, Pi Phi, and Dg. Wonderful houses who openly support the LGBTQ community!

By: LGBTQ!
by: LGBTQ is not realAug 4, 2020 12:13:54 AM

So that makes Kappa, Tridelt, and Zeta the houses that actually have some sense? No perverts for them. At least someone's paying attention.

Thanks for the heads up! Won't be rushing y'all as no one ever should.

By: LGBTQ is not real
by: Yikes Aug 4, 2020 9:54:18 AM

With your attitude I wouldn’t be surprised if you get released from all chapters on the first round. No one here wants hate in Greek life. And all chapters have LGBTQ members in them, because LGBTQ is real and love is love.

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.