facebook

Accurate Descriptions

by: Honest

This is not a rank because it’s so pointless on this site. Just some honest descriptions!

Axo: Diverse group of girls who care about their sisterhood. Not super present on campus but striving to be. Probably the nicest girls on Maple

Adpi: slowing improving. This house seems to have crazy partiers or bible study girls with few in the middle. There’s not very much hype surrounding this house during recruitment (they’ll tell you differently on this site) but they are working to change that.

Aopi: these girls are a little on the wild side but a fun group if you vibe here. I honestly think they’re under ranked on this site based on the chapters that try to run this site.

ChiO: this house is traditionally top because they are founded at uark. Imo other Panhellenic chapters desperately want them to fall but it’s not as bad as this site makes it out to be. This house has almost all legacies that value their careers and future

Tri delt: number one for grades. They’re a little more laid back than other houses. Overall a very sweet group of girls that know how to have a good time

DG: the newest house on campus. It’s hard to describe them because they are all so different. Definitely a sweet group of girls that cares for one another

KD: a very academic house but not the most social. When you list the 11 sororities, this is the one you forget. They’re not a bad house by any means. They just fly under the radar

Kappa: Seen as a top house. They are very connections based during recruitment. They can be a little snobby at times but overall a great house

Phi Mu: Phi Mu gets a lot of hate on this site because the houses that run this site are threatened by them. Can be a little cliquey at times. They care about looks during recruitment. Super passionate about their house. Very social and outgoing

PiPhi: very academic. This is a top house that a PNM could possibly get into with no connections but a killer resume and gpa. They may not be super involved on campus but that is probably because they’re busy studying to be doctors or lawyers

Zeta: lots of hyper surrounding this house. When you think about a stereotypical sorority, that’s zeta. Super fun and outgoing group. They recruitment pnms with that bubbly personality. Looks are important during recruitment. Very social

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: Hmmm   

Well it’s definitely not wrong haha

By: Hmmm
by: Gigi Jul 30, 2020 6:29:24 PM

I like this better than rankings! Seems pretty accurate to me

By: Gigi
#2  by: Yes sis   

This is absolutely true!

By: Yes sis
#3  by: Well   

Well much nicer to chi o than I believe they deserve based on the ones I met but ok. I am in a great house and I promise myself and my sisters are not threatened by them. They can keep their average at best legacy girls. Otherwise spot on.
It just seems like only a chi o would say their reputation is based on the rest of us being threatened by them.

By: Well
#4  by: Ha   

Never met a top house girl “threatened” by phi mu LOL

By: Ha
by: WutJul 25, 2020 9:42:28 PM

I don’t think they meant phi mu is threatening top houses. I took it as more of threatening those outside of the top 6🤷🏻‍♀️

By: Wut
#5  by: Unbelievably wrong   

this is obviously written by a phi mu😂

By: Unbelievably wrong
by: HaJul 25, 2020 9:33:32 PM

Agreeeee

by: HaJul 26, 2020 3:59:26 PM

The amount of down votes on anything about phi mu proves they lurk on this site. Phi mu stop self ranking!!

#6  by: ??   

Someone actually doesn’t post anything mean about any of the houses and people are already hating on chi o and phi mu... stop! They are both good houses with great people. And like ALL the other houses you’re gonna have your group of girls that may be mean! Don’t base a sorority off of 1 or 2 people you meet bc that means nothing!!! There I said it.

By: ??
#7  by: Stop!    

This post is clearly from a Tri delt or zeta. Stop bashing Chi O and Phi Mu. You’re just proving this person’s point

By: Stop!
by: HmmJul 25, 2020 10:24:18 PM

I just read this and my impression was it was written by a chi o. Who knows though. Only saying that because I haven’t had a good impression of them and I am not “ desperate to see them fall”. Just don’t think they deserve a top rank with all their drama and just because they were founded here. Yes a lot of girls get cut but that doesn’t make them “ exclusive “ in the “we are so much better than everyone else way”. They just have a lot of legacies and alums friends daughters. It just get under my skin a bit when I think they don’t take accountability for some of their choices but simply think the rest of us are desperate to have them fall. To me this was written by a chi o. Most descriptions pretty accurate.

By: Hmm
#8  by: Perfection    

Spot on!

By: Perfection
#9  by: Ha   

Hi Zeta!

by: OmgJul 26, 2020 10:37:41 AM

This is so obviously a chi o! “Desperately want them to fall?” As if they already havent? No chi o will admit their house sucks

By: Omg
by: UhJul 26, 2020 1:44:20 PM

Hi chi o!

By: Uh
#10  by: Chi o    

This is absolutely from a chi o

By: Chi o
by: Oh yesJul 29, 2020 5:43:42 PM

It’s chi o. Could maybe be a phi mu?? But most likely a chi o

By: Oh yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.