facebook

Stop Hating on Phi Mu

by: ????

I’m not sure if people are upset about Phi Mu rising and getting awesome girls, but stop with the hate! Rarely do I come on this site and see Phi Mu bashing other houses... it’s always other houses talking bad about Phi Mu for no reason. Seems hypocritical that people are preaching “Pan Love” but not when it comes to Phi Mu. Also, even if you don’t particularly like Phi Mu, don’t rank them at the bottom when this isn’t how they are viewed on campus. For most people, Phi Mu is above adpi, axo, KD, etc. most girls pref phi mu over these houses. Like them or not, it’s just the truth.

Posted By: ????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Honestly, i think phi mu is a solid middle tier house. Their pc 18 was absolutely terrible and dropped their rankings like crazy, which was deserved. Through rush this year, they didnt really stick out to me, and the girls didnt seem genuine at all. After bid day though, all the phi mus i have met have been very sweet. A very big mixed bag of girls, quite opposite of their pc 18. The point js that, the girls are sweet and all, but one “okay” pledge class will not shoot them higher than adpi and kd. They will have to do really good this year to even come close to tri delt

By: Hi
by: LolJul 24, 2020 10:19:57 AM

Every girl I know who had adpi and phi mu on pref preffed phi mu. Say what you want but it’s true

By: Lol
by: WellJul 24, 2020 10:24:35 AM

Honestly, I liked Phi Mu more than KD or ADPi last year

By: Well
by: Hi! Jul 24, 2020 11:01:03 AM

I am in a top house ( honest to god) and I loved phi mu everyday of recruitment. I have met one “ mean” girl and the rest have been super sweet! I personally would pledge phi mu over chi o, adpi, and KD. Good luck to phi mu! 😋

By: Hi!
#2  by: Desperate phi mu    

People bash on phi mu because they’re mean? Are we all just forgetting when they loudly made fun of ADPi at a pep rally? They’re rude girls. And they house didn’t even get finished! As much as phi mu wants to be a top house, they just keep missing the mark. Maybe same level as KD and ADPi but I definitely wouldn’t say they surpass them. At least KD house is finished and ADPi girls are nice

By: Desperate phi mu
by: EhJul 24, 2020 1:40:29 PM

This was said so perfectly. The girls are just mean and average. They want to be top tier but theyre solid middle for now

By: Eh
by: HahaJul 31, 2020 10:50:04 AM

Do you see the irony in your mean girl post about phi mu? You’re all hypocrites and mean girls if you’re bashing anyone online

By: Haha
#3  by: mean girls   

PHI MU TAKES MEAN GIRLS! They are bashed on because they are outwardly rude towards other houses. Yes, Phi Mu has a handful of very nice girls and its sad that those girls have to be associated with the mean girl reputation Phi Mu has made for themselves. Phi Mu constantly self ranks themselves to be "above" Tri Delt, Adpi, and Kd... those sororities DESERVE their spots for being well rounded, kind chapters! If you want to move up in rankings maybe start with a personality check

By: mean girls
by: YesJul 31, 2020 10:28:31 AM

Agree! They are currently bashing others on the site to try and seem ahead of adpi and kd when they arent! Ive met so many phi mus that were so rude and acted like they were in the best sorority on campus. Get a life phi mu

By: Yes
#4  by: Sure but   

People on here always hate on Phi Mu because they are that solid middle tier house. PNMs do not pref adpi or KD over Phi Mu. I can find an example of girls being rude in every single house. That doesn’t mean it’s the majority. Consider why you’re spending time and energy ranking them low. People absolutely love to hate on Chi O and Phi Mu. But ask yourself why a person in another house feels the need to talk bad about other houses. I know what conclusions I would draw from that

By: Sure but
by: UhJul 24, 2020 10:18:58 PM

People say girls from phi mu and chi o are mean because..... theyre... mean??? Obviously multiple people have experienced “mean girl” situations from both houses, along with myself? Phi mu is middle tier, behind adpi

By: Uh
#5  by: Honesty   

Look, Phi Mu, ADPI and KD are all 3 working this site trying to self promote. It’s just that time of the year. So if you’re going to hate on one, hate on all.

By: Honesty
#6  by: Hey!!!   

Isn’t it hypocritical to spread “pan love” when you are saying that you are seen as better than “adpi, axo, KD etc.”. You are making it sound like being a bottom house member is a bad thing? On pref night I had a choice between a “bottom house” and a “top house”... and I chose the “bottom house”. If you care about your ranking that much, well then you chose to be in a sorority for the wrong reason. You shouldn’t have to lash out on how a sorority isn’t getting fair treatment on a ridiculous website. You should be able to look at where you are standing and just be happy with where you are at. Being in a lower house I know it can be annoying when other people view you as “less” because you are in a “bottom sorority”... but who the heck cares? I’m happy with where I’m at, and time will take its course. Phi mu is an amazing sorority, but it is no better than any sorority on campus. All the sororities at uark are very fortunate... we all have houses, all have great sisterhoods and all are still standing. If you took any house from here and placed it at another school, it would be seen as a “top house”. Don’t get lost in this website. How a house is perceived depends on the girl looking at it. Don’t let a few peoples opinions sour your spirit.

By: Hey!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.