facebook

Zeta.. huh???????

by: What

ZTA self ranks sooo hard on this site! Yes zeta is a good house with cool girls, but it isn’t top house! In fact, many people think it’s lowering since other houses like phi mu and adpi are rising and taking some of the girls zeta would take. Stop saying zeta is top house!!!!!

Posted By: What
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You good boo?   

I’m sorry but in NO world are ADPi or Phi Mu above ZETA😂 I was literally cut from zeta and even I can still admit they’re a top house

By: You good boo?
#2  by: Ummm...   

My guess this is a ChiO trying to make Zeta look bad hoping to get some of their PMNs.

ChiO has moved to mid tier at best, and trying to throw shade at Zeta.

Sorry my little owls!

BTW, not a Zeta, but love them! Everyone has a Zeta friend.

By: Ummm...
by: YuckJul 22, 2020 8:05:58 PM

Reminds me of that tik tok of a chi o girl making fun of Zeta’s

By: Yuck
by: YesJul 31, 2020 10:32:05 AM

Its sad to see chi o drop so low after this past recruitment, they deserve it tho lol

By: Yes
#3  by: Hi   

Im an adpi and although i like the idea that we are moving up, so is zeta. I know so many zetas and they are well sweet and outgoing and deserve a spot behind kappa. This just sounds like jealousy. Have more pan love!

By: Hi
#4  by: why you hating   

zeta girls are sweet and kind. Were you cut by zeta? Or you a chi o? (I'm not a zeta btw)

By: why you hating
#5  by: Huh   

Everyone agrees that kappa is the “top house”? Some think pi phi or chi o next, all agree zeta is a top. Everyone going through rush last year was obsessed with them. A top house that doesn’t act like one. Hi chi o can’t wait to see u drop even further

By: Huh
#6  by: No   

Zeta has stolen adpi and phi mu sisters from them (and from other top houses) the past few yrs..take ur hate elsewhere

By: No
#7  by: What   

What?? Zeta has been unproblematic and stayed friends with every girl even when other top houses dont? Sounds like you dont like girls outside of your sorority, chi o

By: What
#8  by: What??   

Sorry but whoever wrote this must have some beef with a zeta or been cut by zeta?? I am a kappa and have some good girlfriends that are zetas. Not exactly sure who you think deserves zetas spot. Chi o?? No. Pi phi? Maybe but they aren’t going after the same girls so you must be a chi o. Adpi or phi mu would not write this. So stop trying to make them look bad

By: What??
#9  by: Hmm   

I am a phi Mu and I agree adpi and us are rising and I love that we’ve been getting awesome girls! Zeta is a really good house tho so I wouldn’t discredit that! I think top houses are opinions and some do think zeta is top house. I have a lot of friends in zeta and adpi and I’m so glad we all get along and support pan love!

By: Hmm
by: Phi muJul 23, 2020 12:40:08 PM

Another phi mu here. I had both zeta and phi mu on pref. I will say to me zeta is not only a top house but the best top house. I am still friends with the zeta who rushed me and unlike some of the other tops I do not feel like Zetas judge lower ranked houses. I am happy to see someone say phi mu rising. It’s rare to come on here and not see someone bashing my house.

By: Phi mu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.