facebook

Something for pnms to remember during rush

by: 2019 PNM

I went in super close minded and wish I didn’t!! I was shocked after open party I didn’t think I could love so many other houses! I cannot stress this enough, no matter where you’re from, or what people usually go from your hometown, GIVE THE OTHERS A CHANCE. It’s ok to end up liking a house you didn’t even think twice about before! They’re are gonna be cuts and it will be hard to take but just know that every girl can find their place in a house. Greek life is a great opportunity so please do not give up or drop if you don’t get the houses you originally thought you wanted! Trust the process. This is about you and you alone. Also look at the girls in line with you, would you vibe with them? It’s all gonna be ok in the end, I have found friends in every house. You can find your people. Trust me.

Posted By: 2019 PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Love   

Love this and it’s so very true! I went in last year with a very strong, negative opinion about one house in particular and then had my heart set on another. Day one, totally didn’t vibe with the house I had my heart set on and fell in love (and pledged) the one I went in so negative about. Follow your heart, not your head or your high school friends. Pave your own way! You will find your people. ❤️

By: Love
by: Yes!!Jul 16, 2020 8:57:39 PM

A girl I know went off on her own from what her friends chose and she is THRIVING. Follow your own path girls!!! You will know where you need to be

By: Yes!!
by: Yes!!Jul 17, 2020 1:06:25 PM

I couldn’t agree more! Follow your heart (and gut)!

By: Yes!!
by: Same!!!Jul 17, 2020 7:22:44 PM

We lived the same life @love! I was so confused when I didn’t fall in love with a certain house when I walked through the door. That was the house that my friends and I all wanted. I almost dropped rush when I didn’t connect with them because I had completely closed myself off from all the others. Fortunately they cut me and my gamma chi talked me into giving the 7 I had left another look. Best decision ever!! I know it’s hard to go in with an open mind, especially if you’ve discovered this website, but try your best to genuinely look at all the houses. You never know when things will click for you. You will find your home, your sisters, your family - there’s no better feeling!

By: Same!!!
#2  by: social d   

Social distancing for stupid people explained.
You and 5 of your “sisters” are all making a project and only one of y’all uses glitter. How many people leave the room with glitter on them?
That’s how it’s going to go down when these sisters move back in those mansions on Maple.

or you can just make friends at a low cost of no dollars and not join a sorority.

By: social d
by: SoJul 18, 2020 9:40:49 AM

So, will you never do a glitter project with your non-Greek friends? If you have friends, you’re going to be with them Greek or not. If you dislike Greek life, why are you here?

By: So
#3  by: This   

Bump!

By: This
#4  by: L   

Bump!!

By: L
#5  by: This   

Bump!!!

#6  by: YES   

Love this! All of the girls from my hometown go zta. I liked zta, but when I walked into phi mu I instantly felt at home. On pref I had zta and phi mu, prefed phi mu. Couldn’t be happier!!! Don’t go somewhere based on past stereotypes or high school!

By: YES
#7  by: This   

Such great advice!

#8  by: Yes!   

This!!! So true!

By: Yes!
#9  by: Yes!   

Bump!

#10  by: Yes!   

This!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.