facebook

Get ready to see ChiO fall hard

by: yep

Pnms chio is going to be mid tier if lucky,avoid them if top house is goal

Posted By: yep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IMO   

In my opinion they deserve to be at the bottom, houses like axo, aoii, and dg deserve to be ahead of chi o for being actual nice, genuine girls who are involved and friendly.

By: IMO
by: MeAug 6, 2020 8:39:29 AM

Yes! Kd and adpi also have much more liked girls than chi o. Would rather be in a lower sorority than a chi o any day

By: Me
#2  by: Doubter   

I doubt they will fall past top five for sure. If we had spring recruitment then yes they may fall from top five but as it stands now the Little Rock and legacy girls will still fill their pledge class.

By: Doubter
#3  by: big facts   

the fact that if we had spring rush no one would want to rush chi o makes everything so clear. I remember girls who wanted chi o so badly during recruitment, now after a year of being on campus, the thought of being a chi o is above embarrassing.

By: big facts
by: :(Jul 1, 2020 9:32:45 AM

Which sucks! I am not a chi o but i know some really genuine people in that sorority but one thing they will never admit to is that chi o is not top anymore. They will always believe their sorority is the best on campus, regardless of what anyone else thinks. I still hope chi o can turn it around this recruitment just because there are some girls in there who really deserve a good little 😢

By: :(
#4  by: Yeah   

If they weren’t bullies and just overall rude people theyd have a better pledge class but pnms need to know what theyre getting into

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.