facebook

Letters of recommendation

by: Curious

I was on the class of 2024 Fb page and this girl was asking ppl on there to write her letters of recommendation for recruitment, aren’t recs supposed to come from alumni and aren’t you supposed to know them?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Clown   

Lol she shouldn’t be blanket asking for letters of recommendation, especially on the class of 2024 page! Recs are supposed to be written by alumni, so I don’t know why she’d ask for recs on a group page that is filled with incoming freshman.

By: Clown
by: ...Jun 3, 2020 1:39:41 AM

I agree! Why would you post it on the class page lol, embarrassing. She needs to find alumni she knows and that will vouch for her, not random ppl who don’t even know her.

By: ...
#2  by: ???   

Here’s a thought. Maybe she’s not that familiar with Greek life? It takes literally two seconds to respond to her and let her know rather than bash her on here.

By: ???
by: ???Jun 3, 2020 11:15:52 AM

Exactly. Let’s be kind, just help a girl out by kindly telling her where to find recs.

By: ???
by: LolJun 3, 2020 12:21:19 PM

3 girls commented on her post telling her that recs come from alumni and all she did was delete their comments

By: Lol
by: Oh dearJun 3, 2020 1:01:43 PM

She deleted the comments? Oh bless her! Well, you can lead a horse to water...........

By: Oh dear
by: ?Jun 3, 2020 1:03:44 PM

Instead of being mean on here- could anyone extend some kindness to her? Give her ideas how to find some alum in her area or post on her personal page?

If the sweet PNM Looking for recs is reading this - please don’t let this discourage you.

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.