facebook

Reaching out to Actives

by: Scared

I’m a pnm and now that the communication rule has been lifted, I’m allowed to talk to actives. I really want to reach out to some active members in certain sororities to Ask them questions but I’m afraid that they are going to be upset with me for reaching out to them. Do girls who reach out to actives get judged or dropped because of that?

Posted By: Scared
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey girl!   

I can assure you that no one will be upset with you or will want you to be dropped! We want to talk to you. Please don’t feel afraid to reach out to girls. It’s just as scary for us as it is for you. There’s nothing to be scared of. ❤️

By: Hey girl!
by: PnmMay 30, 2020 9:50:23 PM

Aww okay!! It just a lot of the other girls rushing have said don’t reach out or initiate conversations with actives, wait for them to come to you. Are any actives reaching out to pnms that they don’t know or only ones that they know?

By: Pnm
by: YesMay 30, 2020 10:05:05 PM

There are plenty of us reaching out to girls we don’t know! You’ve just got to put yourself out there! We also aren’t sure what recruitment is going to look like, so take advantage of this! :)

By: Yes
#2  by: Active    

Yes please reach out to us!

By: Active
#3  by: Active   

Not judged at all, we are excited to talk to you!! Follow actives on Instagram, especially ERC and sophomores! (Sophomores are looking for littles so they will fight hard for you!) Make sure your insta isn’t private, give them an opportunity to check you out. DM them, ask questions (recruitment process, philanthropy, events, etc) to get convos started. We want to spend these next months getting to know as many pnms as we can. We absolutely can not wait to talk to you and meet you in August!

By: Active
#4  by: active   

yes! reach out to girls, ask them questions, be completely real with them! I know it can totally be intimidating to dm someone you don't know but as an active member, I would love if a pnm reached out to me!

By: active
#5  by: Reach out   

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We are very excited to have pnms slide in our dms!

By: Reach out
by: trueJun 1, 2020 12:54:41 PM

^^^^^^

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.