facebook

Contacting members

by: PNM hi

Hello! I'm excited to now have the opportunity to network and meet active members in each house, but I'm not totally sure what to message them about. I've followed tons of people and the execs in each house, so I have people to make a connection with, I just don't know what to message them about. Any topic suggestions would be much appreciated, especially anything that could help build a strong connection and catch their attention <3

Posted By: PNM hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ❤️❤️❤️   

Ask questions about the house, recruitment process, philanthropy, events, etc! Great conversation starters and also gives you an idea of what each house is all about!

By: ❤️❤️❤️
by: PNM hiMay 29, 2020 4:19:39 PM

Thank you!

By: PNM hi
#2  by: Hog   

I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure members won’t be able to talk to you. There’s a rule that after a certain date they can’t talk to women participating in recruitment, usually starts in March.

By: Hog
by: :)May 29, 2020 8:00:57 PM

two days ago they changed the rules! we can talk to pnms and communicate with them, but bid promising is still a big no no. i am sure the new rules are on the Panhellenic website!

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.