facebook

Make those connections

by: Me

Suggestion for pnms. Take time and go to the instagrams of each house. Find those sophomores!!! These are the girls who will fight hard for you - they’re looking for littles day one after all. (Best way to find sophomores is initiation and bid day pics. Check tagged pics too!) Follow them, message them, jump up and down and get noticed. They most likely won’t (can’t) respond, but they’ll see you!

Posted By: Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

They can now respond so feel free to DM them, comment on pics, whatever you want

By: Active
by: ZetaMay 28, 2020 9:29:53 PM

Great time to do some research! You can click on the sorority name to pull up a huge amount of post and find those uark23 girls! Will use zeta as an example....
On the arkansaszta insta paige you can click on University of Arkansas Zeta Tau Alpha and pull up the top post. You may have to scroll down a good ways because it not done by dates but by likes. The girls in the denim jackets and/or the light blue zta shirts are 2019 pledge class. You can also find us in cowgirl clothes before a pep rally, big little sis reveal in t shirts holding up the number 1, And many other pics with friends in front of the house. My friends and I are so excited for pledge class 2020! Other pledge classes would love to meet y’all as well so feel free to follow or dm anyone that interest you 🙂

By: Zeta
#2  by: Yes!!   

They are now allowed to follow you back and even talk to you about uark and their house to answer any questions you might have! Don’t shy away from reaching out to members!

By: Yes!!
#3  by: Yesss!!   

Yes!! Reach out and let us know you’re interested and ask questions! We are SO excited to talk to you SOON!

By: Yesss!!
#4  by: And   

Hey PC19, make it easier on our pnms and add “uark 23” to your profile

By: And
by: AMay 29, 2020 9:42:18 AM

Yes please!

By: A
#5  by: Go Greek!   

Yes! Go message girls you find on Instagram, all will be friendly and inviting! We cannot wait to meet you guys

By: Go Greek!
#6  by: This!   

Yessssssssss

By: This!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.