facebook

PNMs please read!

by: truth

Dear PNMs,

Kappa is NOT the top house, no matter how much they post on this site. Chi O was the “top” house, but now they’ve dropped down to everyone else’s level, and it’s an even playing field. For once, there’s not a hierarchy in the top houses. Kappa wants to take their spot since it seems “up for grabs” but Greek life would be much better if it stays the way it is now, with the top houses all even. Don’t let them fool you, take advantage of this rush being even and find the home for YOU and not just because it’s top, since now there is no top house.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmmm   

This actually makes sense. I keep seeing how top houses make big GPA cuts immediately but then see Kappa 6th in spring grades. I feel like to be a top house, you’re supposed to be in the top in all areas. But what do I know?

By: Hmmmm
by: Hi! May 28, 2020 6:47:18 PM

Where is the spring list of grades posted?

I ranked kappa fourth out of the five houses I went to third round. They are an excellent sorority just wasn’t for me. I think a lot of girls in 2019 only placed “some “ importance on rankings.

By: Hi!
by: Hi! May 28, 2020 6:50:20 PM

They do make big gpa cuts but also cut for other reasons as well. Gpa is looked at by all sororities not just the top sororities. There are PLENTY of 4.0 girls in lower houses simply because they didn’t have the connections for the top houses. Therefore it’s not difficult for a lower ranked house to have a better overall gpa. Kudos to Pi Phi though for somehow always managing to come out on top!

By: Hi!
by: Grades May 28, 2020 7:12:38 PM

1)Tri delt number one with a 3.728. Congrats!
2)Pi Phi. Awesome grades again!
3)Kappa Delta. Good job!
4)Chi Omega. Nice!
5)Zeta way to go for “ party girls” ha ha
6)KKG with a 3.673. Great grades!
Those are top six with slight gpa differences between each. You can see from the highest to the number six it’s super super close!

By: Grades
#2  by: grades   

I see the point about all top houses having good grades. If you look at uark panhellenic’s website, you can see grades from tons of years in the past! You’ll find kappa as #1 a lot, pi phi as #1 a lot, and Zeta, chio and tri delt up there as well. The GPAs for all of those houses are super high & the #1 spot has changed over the years. The GPA of Greek life is also great overall! So if GPA is important to you, then you’re going to the right school! Houses care about grades but it is often a box to check & other qualities are looked at too

By: grades
#3  by: woo pig   

Kappa is top house here. There is a def hierarchy of top houses. In the history of all sororities at any college there has never been an even playing field. Esp at an SEC school like Arkansas. If it makes you feel better to think they’re all equal that’s fine too.

By: woo pig
by: lolMay 29, 2020 8:18:05 AM

Awww, there’s that unnecessary top house superiority attitude!

By: lol
by: To Kappa May 29, 2020 1:34:42 PM

Prob would have been better if you said Kappa is for sure a top house. Saying Kappa IS top house is implying there is zero competition for y’all. Not every pnm last year nor this year will will want to be a Kappa and only a Kappa. Come on y’all are better than that post.

By: To Kappa
by: disappointed kappaMay 29, 2020 3:37:37 PM

Wow. The few times I’ve looked on this site I mostly see people bringing other houses down to make themselves look better or for whatever reason! As a kappa it makes me really disappointed to see someone who is in my house (or maybe just a troll idek) having that kind of attitude. but speaking for myself and many of my sisters we see ourselves as a house with a lot to offer & we are so proud to be kappas but NOT as “number one bc there’s definitely a hierarchy”. We are all Greek because we want to be a part of a sisterhood, and we should all support each other. All houses have amazing, standout girls & I have friends in every single one. Many houses on here are spoken about in a negative way and PNMs need to experience every single one for themselves before making a judgment! To my sister or whoever posted, please don’t have that kind of attitude

By: disappointed kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.