facebook

I have no connections

by: Unsure

I have a good resume, GPA, personality etc... but I’m worried that I know no one in any house that would pull for me. Especially with all of the posts with members literally tagging PNMs they want. Am I screwed?

Posted By: Unsure
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

I feel ya sister I’m in the same boat. Ik it’s just the houses trying to promote bc recruitment or parts of recruitment could be online but it seems like my options are already limited defeating for sure

By: PNM
#2  by: wps   

No- you are fine. Ignore it. It may feel discouraging- go thru and be open and you will find your Greek home. Best wishes. It may be better not to be tagged, honestly. Chapters are competitive.

By: wps
#3  by: pc19   

I was in your shoes this time last year. I was cut from the “top” houses after round one. But I can tell you with 100% honesty, I couldn’t be happier with the house I now call home!! There are great girls in every single house here! When you see someone say there are no bad houses, it’s the absolute truth! Good luck!!

By: pc19
#4  by: Don’t sweat it!   

with the new summer contact rules you can follow members on social media and they can follow you back! If there are houses you’re interested in I would suggest following members and reaching out if you have any questions!

By: Don’t sweat it!
#5  by: Woo pig!   

Don’t worry about connections! It’s really good to use this time to follow girls in the houses as well as the chapter’s instagrams. I went through recruitment with no connections and am in a “top” house. The connections you make during recruitment through conversations are the most important ones❤️

By: Woo pig!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.