facebook

Which house would I fit into?

by: Pnm

I really don’t know which house I would fit into. First of all, I’m not crazy Christian and I’m pretty liberal. I like indie music and hiking and smoking weed. I’m pretty and smart and like to party but also like to chill and not have a ton of responsibilities. I know this post sounds literally insane but I’m just trying to get honest answers. Where would I fit in?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Real talk   

Remember there are 400 girls in every house so there are girls that you fit with everywhere. I’m more concerned about you saying you don’t like to have a lot of responsibilities because if that’s the case you will hate sorority life especially freshman year.

Between actual school and studying and then a million meetings, pep rallies, homecoming, functions, Greek Sing, philanthropy stuff, recruitment practice, etc it’s a total time management game and there is ALWAYS something you need to be doing. Houses don’t want girls that just want to chill because those girls almost always drop out.

By: Real talk
#2  by: Facts   

It seems like the only reason you want to join a sorority is because of parties and to “have fun” which shouldn’t be the only reason. The philanthropy aspect of sororities is important and requires responsibility. If you don’t like or can’t handle responsibilities, don’t rush at all:))

By: Facts
#3  by: Uark 22   

Honestly youd fit in lots of sororities. I feel like pi phi and zeta sounds a lot like these descriptions, but also kd? Maybe adpi? Every sorority has all types of girls and you will figure out which one you match w during recruitment. Good luck!!!!!

By: Uark 22
by: noMay 23, 2020 10:20:48 AM

Many girls are interested in the same things you are. I don't think Kappa or Chi O would be a good fit for you, majority of them are goody christian (and boring). You should definitely strive to look for some more fun and well liked sororities who have a mix of girls so you can find your circle! I think Zeta, Adpi or KD would be a great fit. But every sorority has LOTS of responsibilities and like girls who can be involved and make their sorority better overall so maybe second guess rushing if you don't think you can be held to these standards.

By: no
#4  by: Hmm    

AOPI will be a good option if getting all the points and putting up with a lot of sorority bs will annoy you. They have cute girls in there that just take things simple and want to have fun.

By: Hmm
by: MeMay 23, 2020 7:51:04 PM

Just read this and was thinking the same thing. AOPI may be a good fit because they don’t require as many points Ect... why all the thumbs down? Not an AOPI. Just actually curious!

By: Me
by: UhMay 24, 2020 11:36:36 PM

Same im confused why all the thumbs down too

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.