facebook

What makes a great pc?

by: :)

I’ve seen a ton about adpi and how they got a great pc for this year, but what makes them better than past years?

Is it based off looks, personality, popularity on campus..?

I guess I’m just confused how this works haha

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek member    

I think a “great PC” is different for everyone depending on what you think is important. In my opinion, I think a good PC is one that is involved on campus and with other chapters and fraternities. I also think having decent grades and just overall likeable girls makes a good PC. In regards to adpi, I believe people are saying they got a good PC because a lot of the girls in there are really genuine, fun to be around, pretty, smart girls. I have a really close adpi friend and she told me part of the reason she thinks they have such a good PC is because they actually didn’t have their house to rush out of last year. They rushed out of one of the fraternity houses since theirs is being remodeled. Anyways, she told me she thinks they have a really good PC partially because of that reason. For once, girls chose a house based off their sisterhood and how they felt, not based off how the house looked or material wealth. I personally think adpi has a good PC because they have lots of friends in other chapters and everyone generally gets along with them.They apparently have a strong sisterhood. The girls can party, go to class, be involved, and pull it all together. Everyone has an adpi friend. I’ve never met a bad one. I’m excited to see what happens in the fall with their new house. I love my sorority and obviously I think it’s better than the rest, but I really am proud of them and all my adpi friends (I have a lot, lived with 2 of them so naturally I met a lot of them) I hope you have a good rush experience!!

By: greek member
by: Tri delt May 19, 2020 11:47:09 AM

Hi! Their pledge class may have been similar to previous years but because they pulled it off without a house made them shine!

By: Tri delt
#2  by: Pan love   

I think adpi was overlooked in previous years. Now this year they chose girls who checked off on all the different qualities a good sorority looks for: you will see pretty girls, smart, athletic, fun, involved, and genuine. They really took a great group and I’m super proud of my adpi friends! They don’t care that they are moving up in rankings and I’ve never heard of any drama between their sisters.

By: Pan love
by: hogsMay 23, 2020 10:33:36 AM

Here are sororities that had the best PC's this year (in no specific order):
Zeta
Tri Delt
Adpi
Kappa

By: hogs
by: Hard disagreeMay 23, 2020 10:41:10 AM

Love my Zeta friends but even they have admitted pc19 was definitely not their best.

By: Hard disagree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.